• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Reindeer Mafia! - WE'RE DONE GUYS - YETI WIN

What Jello said.

On other news. Daniel is wolf.

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's also a fly in my room and the buzzing is annoying af.

ok it is a role play game cool! Is the game starting soon ?

Edit: Ok I have read your message properly I will leave this thread now and join the other role plays.

Last edited:

Um the game has already started sorry! After the game has finished you can check back to join when sign ups are open :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Edit: Ok I have read your message properly I will leave this thread now and join the other role plays.

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?135506-Official-TBT-Mafia-General-Thread-Game-Types-Bans-Hosting
Check the rules here and on the first page of this thread role plays generally aren't hosted here your best bet is the basement! :)

I don't blame Big.Bang for posting in here but if pillow bunny and oath2order don't stop posting in the thread, I'm going to get some mods to fix you all up, if you know what I mean.

Are you sure?

You need to stop being so negative, just loosen up a bit bud :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also please don't post if you're not playing Oath.

I'm pretty sure that's not even what that means talking about coins doesn't make sense

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello sorry I'm noob here what is a mafia?

Mafia is a game were you have the large uninformed vs the smaller informed. It's like you have a big group of people and a few of them are villains and we need to find out who's bad. You're not really allowed to post in on going games, but feel free to sign up for a new one game whenever these games end!

Sorry dude, typing up a paper i forgot to do. But a little pushy to get other people's wolfreads so early i must say.

Everyone's, really only just shtosting so nothing has caught my eye so far. Most the the people observing the thread are new and probably don't know what to say without looking wolfish.
Kit are you happy with me using your slang?

Yes

I'm not done reading yet and I know there's some questions I missed but I should have everything answered soon.
Just a little reminder, if you aren't alive in the game you can't post k thnx

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't blame Big.Bang for posting in here but if pillow bunny and oath2order don't stop posting in the thread, I'm going to get some mods to fix you all up, if you know what I mean.
Seems like he already spoke for me

I'm pretty sure that's not even what that means talking about coins doesn't make sense

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mafia is a game were you have the large uninformed vs the smaller informed. It's like you have a big group of people and a few of them are villains and we need to find out who's bad. You're not really allowed to post in on going games, but feel free to sign up for a new one game whenever these games end!

I just googled it as a joke

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also i wasn't intending on being rude sorry :(

Sup people

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kinda wish I was a wolf cause that would be ironic as hell

Back