• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Reindeer Mafia! - WE'RE DONE GUYS - YETI WIN

or ness could be maf idk

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait did you tell Blu Rose you were roleblocked bc shes watcher or did you tell her that you were roleblocked

Yeah saying that a TOWNIE VISITING SOMEONE is also pretty dumb.

If anything my flip would prove you to be mafia...sure you want me lynched tommy?

I'm not mafia, but if my head is what they want after yours why should I stop them? Yeah I'd fight, but there's not a whole lot for me to defend myself with here. At most I'd drag in mafia if I'm lucky, but since Blu posted the supposed role list they have bigger Targets to fry now.

You also keep saying you're town, but where's the proof? Where's the birth certificate mannn

Ok, well then.

This leads to speculation, because i'm not mafia.

I did not visit Ayaya.

If i'm lynched Ayaya and Tom are scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

;o

- - - Post Merge - - -

im lost now

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think Tom is Roleblocker, blocked Ayaya, claimed watcher and placed the blame on Ness..?
or Ayaya could be defending Tom idek I'm trying to process this rn lol

Ok, well thats open to speculation as well.

I am not mafia, and Tom is probably doing this to save one more day on him.

or ness could be maf idk

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait did you tell Blu Rose you were roleblocked bc shes watcher or did you tell her that you were roleblocked

He asked for my role after we exchanged a few PMs, so I took a gamble and told him I was roleblocked. I was planning on waiting until night and PMing you or Ness that if I get killed, then Blu Rose might be wolf.

So either Tom is telling the truth or Blu Rose told him I was roleblocked.

Oh are you sure? Am i going to betray town?

Just because i know the parts of the rolelist doesn't make me wolf ding dong. You're calling me wolf with literally no reasoning other then me "bussing Daniel". Ya know, why would i bus him Day 1 huh? No, thats not in Daniel's personality. He would prefer to live instead of willingly be lynched. You think i bussed Daniel? How many games have i been Wolf Tom? Oh, every game i've played i've been scum.

You've obviously played with me before Tom, you should know how i usually act. I've never been a Townie in any game i've played accept for Cultists, and even then i became mafia. If you haven't already noticed i'm putting hell of a lot more effort into this game then i have in any other game as either Mafia, cultist or Blue. So from my meta, shouldn't that be a component?

I do know what almost the entire role list is, i wouldn't be surprised if you try to turn Blue roles dying into a case about me. Hell, i've told atleast 2 other people the role list is, you think i'd be willing to share that information? Tom?

- - - Post Merge - - -

You know, i wasn't even too suspicious of you to begin with but hoo boy, you've certainly made a big deal out of it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also before you decide to damn my post, i'm like the 500th Comet the townie.

Read this then Tom and reply to it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually

wait, Tom accused me of being RBed

so yeah he's still scum

Well if Tom is watcher= Blue Rose and Ness are wolf

I'm pretty sure Ayaya is innocent, Tom is trying to bring her down with him I think. He claimed watcher, and if he is part of wolf team, he would've known who was roleblocked making his claim as watcher legible.

I'm pretty sure Ayaya is innocent, Tom is trying to bring her down with him I think. He claimed watcher, and if he is part of wolf team, he would've known who was roleblocked making his claim as watcher legible.

Yes well Tom is not watcher. Depending if either of us are lynched it will prove the other's allignment.

More like him trying to take me down with him.

Role names are not unique and one role on the role list does not correspond to one role in the game. There can be more than one of any role.

Haydenn kindly read this and sod off. I'm not saying Blu isn't town OR watcher. You're just an idiot and none of you have paid attention to this the five other times I've brought this up.

Ness I'm saying you are the roleblocker, not that you are the one who recieved blocking. Ayaya is blocked doc. Do you guys have any remote amount of reading comprehension or do you just spew **** from your mouth?

I agree, Tom could've easily blocked Ayaya last night if there's a roleblocker on the mafia team and probably claimed them to add legitimancy to his claim. Also, Blu Rose was inspected by the cop and claimed watcher, which is a claim that could be easily tested with a night's actions

Haydenn kindly read this and sod off. I'm not saying Blu isn't town OR watcher. You're just an idiot and none of you have paid attention to this the five other times I've brought this up.

Ness I'm saying you are the roleblocker, not that you are the one who recieved blocking. Ayaya is blocked doc. Do you guys have any remote amount of reading comprehension or do you just spew **** from your mouth?

Yeah, you're framing me right now.

I've done hell of a lot more things then you have this game so you're obviously trying to pin one more day onto your belt because you KNOW that if i'm lynched your team is in the clear to win the game.

Lets not forget this: How could you call me RoleBlocker before Ayaya even claimed?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also yes, i do see that roles can be used again...but does that confirm it? No.

Also, Tom has been on my suspicions list since night one while Ness is very high on my list of townreads. Ness is one of the most pro-town players in the game while Tom has been sprouting baseless accusations and insults against players left and right, he gets my vote for sure

Oh are you sure? Am i going to betray town?

Just because i know the parts of the rolelist doesn't make me wolf ding dong. You're calling me wolf with literally no reasoning other then me "bussing Daniel". Ya know, why would i bus him Day 1 huh? No, thats not in Daniel's personality. He would prefer to live instead of willingly be lynched. You think i bussed Daniel? How many games have i been Wolf Tom? Oh, every game i've played i've been scum.

You've obviously played with me before Tom, you should know how i usually act. I've never been a Townie in any game i've played accept for Cultists, and even then i became mafia. If you haven't already noticed i'm putting hell of a lot more effort into this game then i have in any other game as either Mafia, cultist or Blue. So from my meta, shouldn't that be a component?

I do know what almost the entire role list is, i wouldn't be surprised if you try to turn Blue roles dying into a case about me. Hell, i've told atleast 2 other people the role list is, you think i'd be willing to share that information? Tom?

You know, i wasn't even too suspicious of you to begin with but hoo boy, you've certainly made a big deal out of it.

Also before you decide to damn my post, i'm like the 500th Comet the townie.
I was 100% sure you were going to, until Blu leaked the supposed role list. Now I'm convinced we've just shot ourselves in the foot and you're intent on lynching a watcher for your scum team.

No, knowing parts of the rolelist does not make you scum. I'm calling your actions wolf because this exactly what mafia does: Operate behind the scenes, pulling strings and gathering lists to appropraitely blue snipe. It makes sense almost now, since I don't know who all Trojan shared their role with but aside from Ender, N1 was a blue bloodbath. Granted Trojan shot Luca. I don't recall accusing you of directly bussing Daniel, but honestly scum would be dumb to not bandwagon Dani since he clearly slipped up so goddamn hard. Congrats! I've only really watched you be scum in Star Wars mafia. Any other game that I may of played with you in I don't remember either because I didn't live long enough or because I didn't play! WOW!!!!!

No surprise, never played with you. Thank you for repeating this. Maybe or maybe you're just raring to go win a scum game after the Star Wars loss. I don't know, I don't care. If I truly cared enough, I would have gone back to all these other games and tried doing a meta post on you.

Congrats, at least one or two people there had the rolelist before it leaked to the public. Blue deaths on your hands and now Blu's for sure.

"You've made a big deal about it" Says the man parading around like he's found scum. Congrats! Not only are you not unique Comet #500, you are Comet in a game where we still haven't found Alpha Wolf.

Its not my fault its god damn Blu's.

You're not the damn watcher tom, keep trying to pin the blame onto me but you're undoubtedly the roleblocker.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahahahaha...so much faulty logic.

- - - Post Merge - - -

^inb4 realizing your about to make a stupid post that i'm "idiotic"...go ahead tom, claim how idiotic i am for finding an obvious scum slip.

Yeah, you're framing me right now.

I've done hell of a lot more things then you have this game so you're obviously trying to pin one more day onto your belt because you KNOW that if i'm lynched your team is in the clear to win the game.

Lets not forget this: How could you call me RoleBlocker before Ayaya even claimed?

Also yes, i do see that roles can be used again...but does that confirm it? No.
Okay. Sure Nessy. I'm framing you.

What have you done? Gather roles and play mind games in the shadows, like you're playing Metal Gear Solid. News flash, you're not CIA or some spook. You're desperate now that the tables have turned, you weren't expecting Ayaya to have been watched last night. After all, cop would likely target veterans first and build a rapport from there.

Because I'm thinking logically here Ness. You visited Ayaya last night. Ayaya is alive. What does that mean? Either you're a blue role or you're roleblocker. I intended to keep that close because I wasn't sure what it meant and I wasn't going to spout it off in the thread like we are now.

Roles can be used twice, I repeatedly bring this up because every time we even consider there's two of "X" role, some idiot brings up "LYNCH THEM AND FIND OUT". WOW GUYS, BRILLIANT PLAN A++. Let's just lynch all the blues whole Comet #324 sends in kill actions on the other blues.

Also, Tom has been on my suspicions list since night one while Ness is very high on my list of townreads. Ness is one of the most pro-town players in the game while Tom has been sprouting baseless accusations and insults against players left and right, he gets my vote for sure
Accusations against who all? Rose was bait, Ness is becoming more apparent scum in my eyes and Ashtot I'm 100% sure is scum. In fact if I don't watch him tonight I hope Blu does and proves me right.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Its not my fault its god damn Blu's.

You're not the damn watcher tom, keep trying to pin the blame onto me but you're undoubtedly the roleblocker.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahahahaha...so much faulty logic.

- - - Post Merge - - -

^inb4 realizing your about to make a stupid post that i'm "idiotic"...go ahead tom, claim how idiotic i am for finding an obvious scum slip.

Done responding to you, you can't even accurately point out so called slips. My "slip" henges on you being town, so unless someone out there comes out and tells us to stop fighting because you're town, you're done. You've yet to come up with a logical dispute against me. You've yet to prove I'm not a watcher. Ness you're grasping at straws and it's embarrassing. Done responding tonight, I'm keeping a lady waiting.

Okay. Sure Nessy. I'm framing you.

What have you done? Gather roles and play mind games in the shadows, like you're playing Metal Gear Solid. News flash, you're not CIA or some spook. You're desperate now that the tables have turned, you weren't expecting Ayaya to have been watched last night. After all, cop would likely target veterans first and build a rapport from there.

Because I'm thinking logically here Ness. You visited Ayaya last night. Ayaya is alive. What does that mean? Either you're a blue role or you're roleblocker. I intended to keep that close because I wasn't sure what it meant and I wasn't going to spout it off in the thread like we are now.

Roles can be used twice, I repeatedly bring this up because every time we even consider there's two of "X" role, some idiot brings up "LYNCH THEM AND FIND OUT". WOW GUYS, BRILLIANT PLAN A++. Let's just lynch all the blues whole Comet #324 sends in kill actions on the other blues.

Accusations against who all? Rose was bait, Ness is becoming more apparent scum in my eyes and Ashtot I'm 100% sure is scum. In fact if I don't watch him tonight I hope Blu does and proves me right.

Uh huh, tables have turned? You claim Blue for no apparent reason other then to try and go after me.

Also, you don't even attempt to recognize any of that at the begining of the day.

Thibk for a minute, guys:
Why would I have "leaked" that rolelist? There is a reason, and it's not because I'm a dumbass. Really, think about it.

I do know that I've returned Town to a cop.
Another thing that I know was that I did not receive Watcher results because I watched Ender.
Tom, I honestly don't know what crap you're trying to pull here. I'm not siding with you, but I'm not siding with Ness, either.
For someone who has better analytical powers:

"What the hell? How am i wolf?

Explain to me how i'm being wolf Blu Rose, i haven't done anything and you're not going to die tonight. I already claimed to you.
Enderwiggin is suspicious about you, thats why i wanted a role."
- Ness' reaction to my test

To be honest, I think we need to look a lot more into the Ness v. Tom thing. One thing that makes me think Ness is Mafia is that they never deliberately denied my assertion on their Mafia-ness (like Town Ness would do), but instead asked me to explain. Thinking it odd, but not caring too much about it, I went on. One other thing is that Tom's check on Ayaya makes sense--Ayaya told me that she was roleblocked last night. The only way he would know this? If he were actually Watcher or got it from Ayaya herself. I had to squeeze it out of her as it is.
Sorry, Ness, it's been a fun game.

Back