• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Reindeer Mafia! - WE'RE DONE GUYS - YETI WIN

Im prancer (unlynchable)

Prancer (Coward)- You are Prancer, a cowardly reindeer. Incredibly fearful of the mafia and suspicious of those around you, you can choose to flee the forest at night, making you immune to any actions on you. You can only do this two times. You are immune to Roleblocks.

NJhfv5q.jpg

Please guys

In my opinion, Ashtot seems hella wolfy
By the way, if I seem inactive, it's because timezones. I'm asleep when yall are awake ^^

Sorry, for being so inactive
It was finals week and it was very stressful and i needed to study. but its over now and I have returned

My first question is, who is the most experienced player here?

Sorry, for being so inactive
It was finals week and it was very stressful and i needed to study. but its over now and I have returned

My first question is, who is the most experienced player here?

tom and dolby

No because Ness sniped Trojan (Vig) and Ender (more experienced) while Trojan shot Luca. I'm getting bandwagoned by dumb town and mafia. I am a watcher.

OH, SURE THING PAL.

Dinger, tom is lying to you because he thinks that sense you're new he can use you as an easy vote against me. Tom is the mafia role blocker trying to lynch me by claiming watcher. Read back in the last few pages and this will show.

Nice try tom.

OH, SURE THING PAL.

Dinger, tom is lying to you because he thinks that sense you're new he can use you as an easy vote against me. Tom is the mafia role blocker trying to lynch me by claiming watcher. Read back in the last few pages and this will show.

Nice try tom.

true

Back