• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Reindeer Mafia! - WE'RE DONE GUYS - YETI WIN

What makes me wonder is why I was roleblocked in the first place though. I have trust issues so I didn't start an alliance with anyone, and didn't tell my role to anyone until it was pointed out I was roleblocked. Planning to keep that in too in case wolf thinks I'm just a Comet and they wasted their RB.

Now Ness, I find you suspicious because you seem emotional on your defense when you're pointed as wolf by Lucanosa and now Tom. I don't think you have to worry if you are indeed town.

And Tom, why did you decide to watch me in the first place? Because we're friends and I'm new at mafia and you want to watch out after me, or because you're positive I'm townie and you can use me to frame Ness?

Because i'm worrying is because if i die then we're going to lose more blue roles. Also Tom is scum.

SK can still kill someone to have 2 kills but theres the 50% chance.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also sorry for harsh language

If anything, Blu Rose's unwillingness to answer even the most basic of questions raises a few flags to me honestly. Like they're basic questions, that are relatively harmless. If anything it makes Blu stand out as uncooperative, leading me to believe they are not town aligned.

But ya know I could just be jumping the gun and interrupting Blu's ****posting opportunities.
Tom's post about Blu Rose not answering the RQS, which shouldn't be considered a scumtell, since only two questions remotely mattered.

Day one you're not going to get a whole lot unless someone slips real bad or the overlords decide that so-so is clearly mafia.
Post about the ineffectiveness of day one lynches

Ya know Ness if you're really concerned about the way your personality is coming off, why not talk about it in the thread instead of PMs? You know I missed PM games but so far if it's going the way I think it is then Trojan is scum fishing for roles and information from newbies while Ness is playing mind games and trying to lay blantant ass traps.

Yes I am voting for you on the sole purpose you tried leading Lynch on Blu Rose (a blantant trap in my eyes, hence my Blu is scummy post) and now you and the rest of town seem keen on lynching Starry over nothing. It's an easy wolf bandwagon and intend to call it as such.

Props to Ayayayayayaya for suggesting another candidate though, but my mind is set on Lock Nessy
Finally a post that really matters. Only took who 23 hours to post one. Anti-Ness from the very beginning. Also tried to incriminate Trojan the vig for an obvious joke.

That's fine and dandy, but your trap was obvious. You want to fish reactions, stage a fight next time. I did that post because I figured someone would take and run with it as an excuse to either lynch Blu or lynch me. Lynching someone over a trap is stupid yes, but I haven't seen you in action as scum so I don't know your playstyle. I figure lynching an overly aggressive N e s s would leave us with clues or relevant information. The reason I have you "locked" currently is because of your newfound aggression and FOSing of easy lynches, a typical mafia D1 experience.
If you knew that it was a trap, wouldn't it make sense that he didn't really mean any of it and it was to gain insight on the town, not readiness to lynch?
Regardless I don't trust anyone coming fishing for information day one from me. It's too early on for sufficient reads and usually all that information winds up in the hands of the mafia at some point during a PM game. Essentially don't call me, I'll call you. You want me to take the fall for you, then come clean about it. Anyone seeking information from me won't find any.
Actually reasonable. Tom's always been somewhat paranoid since mafia 2 about roleclaims.
Your RQS was **** tho.

Why me though Nessy? As much as I love attention, lets face it unless mafia have bigger fish to fry I'm probably going to die night one. Let me ****post and try to help town in peace.
****posting is not town.
Either way we don't have that much longer to determine a new candidate. We could stick to Haydenn and hope that they do flip as mafia. We could switch to Blu, Daniel, Nessy or Luca. Either way roles arent guaranteed to be used or there may be multiple.

What do the rest of you think/feel
I see that you are rather quick to lynch and would rather bandwagon then put any thought into it. Seems scummy to me. No evidence either.

Yes I can't wait to see who was bussed in that giant useless post
This is referring to Daniel's reads post, which contains a lot of information about players in the game. A large part of my trust in Ness and Haydenn comes from Daniel's "suspicion" of them. You seem rather quick to write it off as insignificant.

Thanks KaylaWiggin and Blu "Thirsty for Blood" Rose for recaps.
That's essentially calling Ender scum. Again, as I said earlier, baseless accusations

Right now? Ayayayayayayyayyyayaayyaayyayyayayyaya, Blu an Dolby (though admittedly that may be wishful thinking).

Deaths seem mostly clear cut. Ender is the obvious threat to Mafia/Yeti. Trojan got around, I don't know who all who eat contacted. Right now you would appear to be a prime subject for mislynch or perhaps we've gotta bluesniper on our hands.. I'm not sure.
Town reads and kill speculation. An ok post.

Hi hello

1) Its late I'm not going to type a post up sleepily.
2) I've shared suspicions with Blu about Ashtot, as its become increasingly apparent that there won't be an end to the ****post and the serious town Ashtot will not be making any appearance
3) Its unnerving how many of you have either PMed your roles to Ness that he's got a road map of real claims/fake claims and it could quite possibly be in mafia hands
4) With the number of players we have I'd hazard 4-5 mafia at least. If you're going to point fingers at me (innocent town, beautiful child) and Ashtoto the potato (scum), then who is this final key(s) in the chain hmm?
Only things that really matter here are 2 and 3. You're suspecting Ashtot here because at this point he's dead weight to the mafia and trying to win point with the town. In three, you're trying to get town to stop trusting Ness.

Oh sod off. You are officially the LEAST TRUSTWORTHY PLAYER here and from here on I expect our blues to die out. Anyone making a list of roles this early with "promise" of finding scum isn't in this for town. That's mafia sacrificing a team member and then pretending to be town. You wanna lynch me? Come back with concrete evidence Nestle.
Gee, so much Ness hate. Why didn't you claim earlier instead on later that you saw Ness visit Ayaya.

1) If that's the actual role list, then wow Blu good job
2) If that's not then you, Ness and Haydenn have been very busy.

You know what? Fine. I'm a watcher too and last night I saw Ness visit Ayaya.
This is where things start getting interesting.

Also, did Tom ask you if you were roleblocked Ayaya, if so, when?

wAIT A SECOND TOM YOU *****

You would know if the roleblocker blocked Ayaya--which it did--and you can just push it onto Ness today to put us into a bad position Day whatever.

It can only be obvious to you, whether or not Tom is framing.
I guessed. It would make sense. Ness would have to be doc, cop, watcher or roleblocker. Three blue roles, one mafia. I kept the information to myself because why say something if I'm not sure. Not going to contact Ness because he could be scum. Think with your noodles mate.

Sarnone has lurked a lot. Dinger hasn't been on for almost 3 days I think...
So what you want us to drop Ness/Ashtot/Tom lynch and vote Sarnone?

And Tom, why did you decide to watch me in the first place? Because we're friends and I'm new at mafia and you want to watch out after me, or because you're positive I'm townie and you can use me to frame Ness?
Friends sure, but since I'm watcher I crunched the odds and took a risk. No meta for you, so if you visited someone who died then well bye. I wanted to see what would happen.

@Rose/whoever said something about Ender:
Traitor Wolf (Ninja Hitman) You are a real sneaky wolf, more sneaky than anyone will ever know just because you're so sneaky! Each night if you submit a kill, there is a 50% chance it won't be stopped from kill immunity or protection. You also can not be seen by Watchers.

Ah Tom, you still don't realize that you're going to be lynched and i'm going to be proven.

Either 2 scenarios here Tom, i'm speaking to the slimmy scum part of you that you know you are.

Either A) You can actually convince town that i'm wolf, big whoop because you're still being lynched afterwards and KP will go down.
B) You get lynched and i'm proven as town.

Bad choice in claiming watcher bud.

Ness shut up already you can't even bother to appropriately reply to me, all you appear to be right now is a child banging on pots and pans screaming at the top of his lungs that I'm scum. It's pathetic and if you're as town as you claim to be, I expect better.

Let's keep the rude comments down a little guys :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

That post was partially because of the feud going on in the thread, but also 60% to see my new avvie.

Ness shut up already you can't even bother to appropriately reply to me, all you appear to be right now is a child banging on pots and pans screaming at the top of his lungs that I'm scum. It's pathetic and if you're as town as you claim to be, I expect better.

Its ok Tom

Also, did Tom ask you if you were roleblocked Ayaya, if so, when?
If he did I would trust him more right now but he didn't.

To be honest I keep retyping this reply because I'm not sure who to trust right now, and I'm not sure if my reading would be right because I've been reading replies and thinking all this time that it got me tired...

For now, @Tom I find it suspicious that if you knew Ness visited me but didn't try to at least contact me or fish for my/Ness' reactions. I was trying to write up what I thought might be your reason but I can't see it hold up as I still don't understand why.

@Ness Even if you are worried, some players have voiced their trust to you so if you had replied to your accusations calmly, Tom's accusation wouldn't point town to vote for you. Ashtot seemed to be set to lynch when Tom brought it up anyway:

Okay Kayla. This is Mafia 2 all over again and I cannot wait for it to bite town in the ass. As much as I'd like to lynch your scum ass though, it would be a shame if we allowed Ashtot to slip away.
Yeah, I'm going to vote Ashtot. Not that Ashtot ever is serious anymore, but as town, he at least posts (very) basic reads on people and is somewhat serious when he defends himself.

I'm really hoping you're just bad at defending or get really emotional at these games.

Hopefully someone can make things clearer tomorrow/tonight. For now I'll go take a nap and play video games to clear my mind and come back later when voting is up.

but anyways im too busy for this game so i recommend u have someone shoot me instead of lynch me because lynching would be a waste

- - - Post Merge - - -

tell me ur role thx

im king moonracer (unlynchable)

Back