• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Reindeer Mafia! - WE'RE DONE GUYS - YETI WIN

Then has the mafia not killed either of them yet?

Last night was the only opportunity so for this game for the mafia to kill. They were able to kill two people, Trojan and EnderWiggin. Ender is a big threat to any mafia team and he was the first person to voice suspicions on Call me Daniel, a mafia member. He was also the most experienced player in the game. Trojan probably claimed to the wrong person and we don't know exactly who he claimed to.

Also, it is highly likely that Tom is mafia. Tom claimed watcher, which conflicts with Blu Ross's claim of watcher and said that Ness, who has established a town network, was the mafia roleblocker. The thing is Blu rose was checked by the cop last night and is confirmed town. I personally doubt that there are two of any blue roles in this game, so that leaves Tom as our top suspect, since Blu Rose is confirmed (blue could be godfather, but if she was mafia there's only a one in three chance that she would be godfather, if we're assuming that there's four mafia in the beginning).

Please vote for Tom since he is mafia

kill both dolby and tom they are obviously mafia

they clearly killed ender because they knew that he was the only one with a brain that could lead town to a win

and dolbys blue sniping abilities mean that he probably killed trojan

kill both dolby and tom they are obviously mafia

they clearly killed ender because they knew that he was the only one with a brain that could lead town to a win

and dolbys blue sniping abilities mean that he probably killed trojan

You know, to me you're one of the scummiest players in the game right now. For all I know, Tom's slip was a desperate attempt to get you out of being lynched

My first question is, who is the most experienced player here?

tom and dolby

Then has the mafia not killed either of them yet?

Why would mafia not kill or lead any suspicion on Dolby if he is obviously good?
I didn't vote Dolby tho because he has good reads and is pretty convincing (but when he tried to call Tom wolf it sounded kind of fake and desperate imo)
but what do i know

Why would mafia not kill or lead any suspicion on Dolby if he is obviously good?
I didn't vote Dolby tho because he has good reads and is pretty convincing (but when he tried to call Tom wolf it sounded kind of fake and desperate imo)
but what do i know

jesusfacepalm.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wolves= Tom Ashtot Jacob

@tom-kunpie-chan
you say that we are all stupid town (and that hurts my feelings :() but the only thing we have going for you is a watcher claim (which counters my confirmed town stance--let's be real, two watchers? you do realize we have trundle as a host, right?) and a piece of evidence which can be interpreted as you being mafia, which would also fit in with your mind as mafia.
what we have going for ness is an extremely strong town read from multiple players--not just me--and a good reaction from a reaction test which came out of nowhere. a townie claim, too, albeit this can be used negatively.
what we have going against you is just a game of bad feels. you just rub some of us the wrong way, and it's been a while since i said that.
what we have going against ness is the fact that townie is the easiest role to claim as mafia. and your claim, which can be falsified.

it's kind of sad; there's mainly feelings as evidence for either of you.

we've all agreed that ashtot is not town, yes?

- - - Post Merge - - -

o oops did i miss something

probably not ness is just being an overreacting person

Dolby wouldn't be lead on suspicion because they would burn in flames along with Tom if they tried something like that.

Also i didn't see anything desperate about Dolby, also if he has good reads and is convincing then that means you think he's town

- - - Post Merge - - -

probably not ness is just being an overreacting person
heyguys.png

also if he has good reads and is convincing then that means you think he's town
thats not true but ok
i see your point
but if I were to guess, dolby would be wolf/yeti. I guess its just my gut opinion and i can't back it up. That is also why I did not vote him and probably won't until someone else finds some actual suspicious activity i guess

thats not true but ok
i see your point
but if I were to guess, dolby would be wolf/yeti. I guess its just my gut opinion and i can't back it up. That is also why I did not vote him and probably won't until someone else finds some actual suspicious activity i guess

Alright, good answer

no further questions your honor.

RIP TOM :(

i totally forgot yeti still existed... crap lol
Does that mean yeti is active? I noticed two people got killed last night (excepting Lucanosa) so one is by yeti and one by wolf?

RIP TOM :(

Does that mean yeti is active? I noticed two people got killed last night (excepting Lucanosa) so one is by yeti and one by wolf?

That actually makes a bit of sense, but with player count it would most likely be something like 4 mafia.

So, if theres like 1 kill tonight then theres only 1 mafia left

Yeti has a 50% chance of killing or failing, and I think he failed to kill yesterday so I think the possibility of him killing tonight is high.

Back