• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Reindeer Mafia! - WE'RE DONE GUYS - YETI WIN

Thibk for a minute, guys:
Why would I have "leaked" that rolelist? There is a reason, and it's not because I'm a dumbass. Really, think about it.

I do know that I've returned Town to a cop.
Another thing that I know was that I did not receive Watcher results because I watched Ender.
Tom, I honestly don't know what crap you're trying to pull here. I'm not siding with you, but I'm not siding with Ness, either.
For someone who has better analytical powers:

"What the hell? How am i wolf?

Explain to me how i'm being wolf Blu Rose, i haven't done anything and you're not going to die tonight. I already claimed to you.
Enderwiggin is suspicious about you, thats why i wanted a role."
- Ness' reaction to my test

To be honest, I think we need to look a lot more into the Ness v. Tom thing. One thing that makes me think Ness is Mafia is that they never deliberately denied my assertion on their Mafia-ness (like Town Ness would do), but instead asked me to explain. Thinking it odd, but not caring too much about it, I went on. One other thing is that Tom's check on Ayaya makes sense--Ayaya told me that she was roleblocked last night. The only way he would know this? If he were actually Watcher or got it from Ayaya herself. I had to squeeze it out of her as it is.
Sorry, Ness, it's been a fun game.

If Tom had watched Ayaya and saw that i visited him, wouldn't that mean someone visited Ender too?

If you ****ing lynch me you lose the game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also i asked you why you thought i was scum because i trusted you blu rose.

If Tom had watched Ayaya and saw that i visited him, wouldn't that mean someone visited Ender too?

no we still have a ML i think anyway, I'm still rooting for Ash/Tom tho

13 players. Up to three Mafia. Lose you. 12 players. Three more deaths. 9 players on Day 3.
We don't lose the game, honey, whether or not you're Town. We can turn around and lynch Tom if you're Town.

13 players. Up to three Mafia. Lose you. 12 players. Three more deaths. 9 players on Day 3.
We don't lose the game, honey, whether or not you're Town. We can turn around and lynch Tom if you're Town.

Yeah well you're going to lose tons of blue roles afterwards Blu Rose. You literally leaked out the entire damn role list and you're ****ing turning onto me.

**** everything if you feel like lynching a townie then go ahead and do it damn it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lynching Tom will lead to -1 KP.

Continuation of above...

Another mislynch on Day 3. 8 players. By that time, we'll have eliminated scum, be it you or Tom. 2 deaths. 6 players. 2 Mafia, 1 yeti. While interesting spot for Town, we can bargain with our SK.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah well you're going to lose tons of blue roles afterwards Blu Rose. You literally leaked out the entire damn role list and you're ****ing turning onto me.

**** everything if you feel like lynching a townie then go ahead and do it damn it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lynching Tom will lead to -1 KP.

Yes, I am; I have reason to believe Tom.

- - - Post Merge - - -

By aforementioned time, Yeti will also likely have killed Mafia. Whatever, doesn't matter.

Ha...

you're about to lynch a framed person blu rose, don't ****ing do it. I've ****ing helped you longer then ****ing Tom, i even openly admitted my role to you to get your damn trust, i started that damn quick topic that you ****ing leaked and now blue roles are going to ****ing die.

way to go.

Ha...

you're about to lynch a framed person blu rose, don't ****ing do it. I've ****ing helped you longer then ****ing Tom, i even openly admitted my role to you to get your damn trust, i started that damn quick topic that you ****ing leaked and now blue roles are going to ****ing die.

way to go.
Totally lost the game, am I right? Blue roles do not decide games, and using them as a crutch is advised against.
The one thing that I see as concrete evidence for anything is that Tom saw Ayaya be roleblocked and claims to be you.

**** this, now i'm ****ing going to be lynched. I can see it now! Ashtot votes for me and then someone like starry is going to ****ing come in and be like "oh Tom senpai you're so right lets lynch Ness!!!" Seriously you guys are idiots if your ****ing falling for Tom's obvious ****ing framing.

wAIT A SECOND TOM YOU *****

You would know if the roleblocker blocked Ayaya--which it did--and you can just push it onto Ness today to put us into a bad position Day whatever.

- - - Post Merge - - -

**** this, now i'm ****ing going to be lynched. I can see it now! Ashtot votes for me and then someone like starry is going to ****ing come in and be like "oh Tom senpai you're so right lets lynch Ness!!!" Seriously you guys are idiots if your ****ing falling for Tom's obvious ****ing framing.
It can only be obvious to you, whether or not Tom is framing.

You would know if the roleblocker blocked Ayaya--which it did--and you can just push it onto Ness today to put us into a bad position Day whatever.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It can only be obvious to you, whether or not Tom is framing.

thats what I said a while back *shot*

Was about to point this out as a flaw in your theory

what we can do is just lynch sarnone idk i'm so done
get everything done with and **** this game over

- - - Post Merge - - -

the only way this game could even be semi-balanced at the start would be to have only like 1 kp for mafia or something no matter what
and, really, it would make sense with the kills, too.

The thing is though, I know that Tom would claim a blue role as scum whenever possible. I still think that Tom is scum and Ness is my strongest townread

What makes me wonder is why I was roleblocked in the first place though. I have trust issues so I didn't start an alliance with anyone, and didn't tell my role to anyone until it was pointed out I was roleblocked. Planning to keep that in too in case wolf thinks I'm just a Comet and they wasted their RB.

Now Ness, I find you suspicious because you seem emotional on your defense when you're pointed as wolf by Lucanosa and now Tom. I don't think you have to worry if you are indeed town.

And Tom, why did you decide to watch me in the first place? Because we're friends and I'm new at mafia and you want to watch out after me, or because you're positive I'm townie and you can use me to frame Ness?

Back