• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Release day plans.

I have been debating weather to get the bundle, or the digital copy. I have come to the conclusion that downloading at midnight is better that going to game stop at 11am. I will most likely stay up all night playing it, but i noticed some people said that they rather play during the morning rather than right at midnight. I plan on time traveling to June 8th 10:am, and the next morning, switch to June 9th, that way, i can get things started, and (at-least to me) feel like i didn't cheat the system or mess anything up. I usually like making enough money to pay my first mortgage on day one, so once i find out the amount (hopefully 17,000 like normal), I can wake up early (even though i'll probably stay up till 3am), and play the game all day and maybe get some Chinese food. And my day will be great....Sesame chicken w/ fried rice, and New Leaf.....perfect!

On the 14th june I have my final A-levels exam. I have to stay in school from 7 AM to about 19 PM, at this hour all shops are closed and I can't get the game! I hope someone of my family is so nice to get me the game <_<

Waiting, probably. I should be getting it on Monday though. :v

If BB has release day delivery I'll be at a bridal shower on the 9th. Basically I plan to get drunk off mimosas and then stumble off the train and into my role as Mayor. My town is truly lucky to have me as their ruler.

I think I have to go to church in the morning, but I'll probably start the download before I leave so when I come back it's ready to play! I'm glad it comes out on the weekend too, so that'll be fun.

I'm so tempted to time travel to April so that I can have my town created while the cherry blossoms are in bloom. But then traveling back forward like two months might be an issue.

On the 15th, I'll drag out anyone in my family who can drive at the crack of (store opening) dawn to get to EB Games to get my preorder, Totally neglecting my (Sunday) school exam the next day. :D

I'm going to go to GAME in Cardiff when it opens at 9AM and pick up the bundle (for me) and a physical copy for my husband. I would love to go and then sit at a coffee shop, restarting until I found the perfect city but I will have to go home and charge the new 3DS :(

And of course go through the horror of putting on screen-protectors! Ugh :<

I will have to go to school on 14th June, so I will pick up my pre-order after it- then be playing all night!!!!!

Do people really plan this far ahead >__>
It's only about two weeks away now. Not really that far if you think about it.

Also, I plan to pick it up and probably just play it all day. No special plans for me.

I'll be getting up early so I can finish most of my homework for the weekend, then meet up with my brother in town in the afternoon to pick up our copies. And then we'll have a hamburger at McDonald's before we go home. :blush:

I've pre-ordered the bundle online so I'll be waiting impatiently for the post on the 14th! I'm going to choose the 14th & 15th as my days off work that week too so I have more time to play!

I am also in the UK so on the 14th June, I will wait outside the shop for at least 5 minutes before it opens. Then I'll collect my pre-order and head home! (And obviously play on the game all day) Hahaha.

I am in Uk and have pre-ordered the 3DSXL bundle so hopefully the postman will bring it to me on the Friday. I have the day off work and all of the following week. this was funnily enough planned time off before I knew the release date so it was just very lucky!

I will be sitting outside my front door waiting for the postie to come by. Then when it arrives I will be glued to my new bundle all day :) cannot wait. I have some animal crossing cupcake toppers too so i might bake some cakes to sustain me through the day

Back