• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Release day plans.

i'll be working so...
i'll get it either before or after work.

I would have been too, until about 4-5pm even, but I made sure to request off on the 9th. I hardly ever put in for a day off, so I wanted to treat myself when nl comes out. :)

I'll be downloading it at midnight on the 9th. I will then play it for a few hours until I leave for a vacation trip. Then I will only be able to play it for short amounts of time(if at all) until the 16th. :( After that I will be free to play it almost nonstop.

Ugh i cant decide if i want to get it digitally at midnight (10 P.M for me cause im mountain time :) ) or go early in the morning to gamestop and get the physical copy (Please help me decide guys!) if i get it midnight digitally i'll probably bake cookies and hot coco or something and snuggle up and play it late into the night (Im thinking about having a midnight release wifi party?!)

I'm going to get up at 9am. Force my mom to take me to a local game store and get it. That's my plan lol.

I'll pick it up when Gamestop opens, maybe go to lunch with my mom afterwards, and then go home. :9

Pick it up at Gamestop, and then go home and play it.

I'll try to sleep until 11 AM that day (Since that's when Gamestop opens) because waiting is the worst.

With my situation, it's all about timing...
Have to leave early enough from being out of town to make it back before the store closes. Then I have to make it in time for an evening work meeting which will last for two hours (of paying attention)...
By the time I get home after all that I can't be sure how eager I'd be to start a file (depending how tired I am).
So yeah... It's going to be a very interesting day...

I am going to wake up and then wait until about 11:00 and see if any shops have a copy. If they dont I will buy digital because Im not waiting any longer to play this.

I've taken a week and a half off work so I can enjoy the game without interruptions. Will probably go to the mall on release day (15th) and have a hotcake breakfast at McDonald's while I wait for the games store to open!

I will have to go to work (finish at 9am), run to Game and hope that I have beaten the queue (its a really small shop and the only one in the area). Problem is the Superman film is released on the same day so I am going to have to put that game down at some point! :rolleyes:

It's going to be a busy day for me, but the plan is... get up and drive to town with my mom, get in about 10am, go for breakfast, catch up with my brother, him and I then go to gamestop at 11 so I can pick up my bundle and see if they have a guide book (didn't preorder) and make sure that we have the game/xl for our mom. Go to my best friend's house to hang out while I transfer my system data to my AC XL, then go to the storage shed to pack up as much as we can from there, then come home... unpack whatever we have to, get supper done and then hopefully sit down with my mom as we BOTH start up New Leaf! :D lol

gonna probably get up early and take my mom out for breakfast then wait until game stop is open, There was a few people preordering it when I did so I think the store is going to have a good amount of people in it.

Getting up around 9am, catching the bus to head down to EBGames with my little sister to pick up the copies I pre-ordered for us. Possibly grabbing breakfast and setting up our towns at McDonalds after that, then bussing home while playing even more AC.

Then playing AC the rest of the day in between doing tickets for work.

It's the 14th for me too, since it's a Friday I'll go to school then get to GAME for around 1pm (on Friday's we get let out of school at 12.30!!) Then buy the game and rush home to play it!!! :) :)

I will hopefully get home early (cough cough i'm so ill) wait for the postman and play all day and all through the weekend! (uk so i get mine on friday)

I've still not decided on whether I download NL or not!
But I do know that if I decide to buy it in store i'll head over to the city early morning, grab a nice breakfast somewhere and a big cup of coffee before picking up the game and dashing home to play it!
If I download then I will stay up to download the game, then (try) sleep and set an alarm for early morning (If I need one >.>) and spend my weekend playing NL!

Back