• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Release Week: How will you spend it?

Fjoora

Artist Extraordinaire
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Voodoo Doll
Pink Hybrid Lily
Red Lily
Tasty Cake
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
森
ぶ
の
ど
う
So, is everyone here as insane as me? I know I'm going to be revoking almost everything to be playing this game.
I'm excited to say that I will probably be playing it at work as well and I think my hubby will be too!
I work for a private medical practice with only one doctor and he happens to be taking vacation this year beginning June 9th till the end of the week. I am more than excited because when he's not in the office, I'm only there to answer the phone so I will be getting paid to play. My husband is a computer clerk and only has to switch tapes once an hour so he plays his 3DS and Vita all the time :3

I'm still finding it very difficult to manage time between playing and watching e3. Because, you know.

Releasing a game two days before e3 was exactly the right thing to do. >=/

Unless I can multitask playing Animal Crossing and serving at an upscale restaurant I don't think I'll be able to play at work. :c Luckily dinner service only lasts 4-5 hours so it's not too bad. :3 On release week I'll get my notebook/pen ready and begin playing...all day...all night. Super stoked. <3

I already warned my fianc? about not bothering me much the first week. While he will play his own town, it will be nothing remotely close to how I'll be playing.
It will be like when I was 10 all over again.
Putting off sleep, ignoring everyone and everything, etc etc

Since I'm ordering the game off amazon I probably wont get it until 2 or 3 days after it comes out. If I still haven't got a job yet by that point (which the thought scares me and makes me sad) I'll play it all day, if I do have a job I'll play it when I get home.

I have my big high school graduation the day after the game is released, but the rest of the week I can play 'till the wee hours. :D And then the week after that, I might be flying to New York. So hopefully I'll get some streetpasses!

I have my big high school graduation the day after the game is released, but the rest of the week I can play 'till the wee hours. :D And then the week after that, I might be flying to New York. So hopefully I'll get some streetpasses!

Same here! but i finish on june or may 31st. im gonna play until i drop.

Sunday I'll be off, though I'm not sure how the rest of the week will go because I haven't signed up for summer classes yet. :/

I was going to lifeguard this summer, but completely ditched that idea when the release date was revealed. I already have the game pre-ordered (it's been pre-ordered for over a year now) so I'll probably drive to the mall before it opens just to get into Gamestop early. Who knows, maybe I'll meet another AC player and finally have a friend who plays, haha. I won't have a job this summer, so I'll probably be playing every week at least.

So, is everyone here as insane as me? I know I'm going to be revoking almost everything to be playing this game.
I'm excited to say that I will probably be playing it at work as well and I think my hubby will be too!
I work for a private medical practice with only one doctor and he happens to be taking vacation this year beginning June 9th till the end of the week. I am more than excited because when he's not in the office, I'm only there to answer the phone so I will be getting paid to play. My husband is a computer clerk and only has to switch tapes once an hour so he plays his 3DS and Vita all the time :3

I'm in a similar situation as you only I work at a Veterinary Clinic with me and the Doctor. He usually goes home early when we don't have appointments and I am the office manager so as long as there aren't any clients I am paid to answer phones. I'll definitely be bringing my New Leaf to play during work :) What is better than getting PAID to play New Leaf? ;) lol

Wow, Jesirawr and Bambi, y'all have awesome jobs! :D Can I come work with one of you?? We can play AC together! ;)

I ordered mine from Amazon, too, but if I don't get it early (pipe dream, I know, but I'm keeping the order in until I see :D) then I'll get it Sunday from Walmart or Gamestop ASAP. Then I'll rush through my day-to-day chores and play as often as possible. LOL I'll play for both of my breaks and my whole lunch hour and every possible spare moment! :D

on days that i am not volunteer at my library, will be playing, uploading pics/videos to site/youtube and posting on my blog, on days that i am at the library on breaks will play. will have snacks nearby so i don't have to get up for food to much.

On the day of the release, I'll probably just go to the store to buy it.
But during the release week, I have school. >_<; In America, school ends faster, but that's not the case in Canada.
So... I guess I'll just play when I'm home. Still not as fun as playing it knowing you have no homework or tests. D:

Wow, Jesirawr and Bambi, y'all have awesome jobs! :D Can I come work with one of you?? We can play AC together! ;)

I ordered mine from Amazon, too, but if I don't get it early (pipe dream, I know, but I'm keeping the order in until I see :D) then I'll get it Sunday from Walmart or Gamestop ASAP. Then I'll rush through my day-to-day chores and play as often as possible. LOL I'll play for both of my breaks and my whole lunch hour and every possible spare moment! :D

YES! Please come work with me :) We are totallly short handed here and need another person to help out. Alabama is a bit of a drive though ;)

Landscaping my town, placing out my character's tents before some villager comes in and ruins everything.

Plan to buy the game and Nintendo DS3d in pink on the release date. Unfortunately I am working but I will be playing as soon as I get home at night and at the weekends. Ive warned my boyfriend that I will be busy playing and wont have much time for anything else. lol My contract at work finishes at the end of June, I will be playing Animal Crossing the majority of the summer.

I have exams the week of June 9th (as in, the week leading up to June 9th)
WHY CAN'T EUROPE HAVE THE SAME DATE ASFJLFJ
I will have no homework the week after but because it's not released till the 15th, THE FRIDAY..
My whole week I could've been playing I won't be able to.

>:C

Back