• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Release Week: How will you spend it?

I think the most I did was play it on breaks yes. I have ww and I dropped my ds on the floor in the bathroom. I almost lost my game because it popped out. If I didn't go back in I would have lost it forever:(

There are precious few things I will take days off of work for. Sickness is one of them. The series finale of The Office is another. The release date for ACNL...Maybe. It depends on what shift I get. If it's a 4 hour, non-closing shift, then I'll work. If I have to close, then forget it, I'm calling out.

Not taking off of work for it. There's only a select few video game series' I'll take off of work for, and AC is not one of them. So I'll just play after work each day.

I will be getting it a week before I finish college I think. Hopefully I will have all of my work finished by then. I will just play it on the bus to and from college which is 3 hours in total and then when I get home. I can't believe people are going to not go to work to play ha.

School lets out for the summer three days after its release. I might have one day of finals left in those three days, but if I do, they will be for my easiest classes anyway.

School lets out for the summer three days after its release. I might have one day of finals left in those three days, but if I do, they will be for my easiest classes anyway.

My school lets out on may 15th so I have like a month to wait for AC:NL. I'm hoping to get a job by then.

my school ends around late june =-= and i still need to get a 3ds, stuck with just a ds
by the time i buy everything...it will be all gone

Well, release date happens to be RIGHT before my last day of school- June 12th. So for the first 3 days of the week, I probably won't be playing much but for the rest of the week (and summer), I'll be playing almost non-stop in my room. Whenever someone tries to open the door, I'll hiss and scream; "THE LIGHT!!! It BURNSSSS!"
LOL, not really. I probably won't be able to play it as much as I like between swim practice every day (winter/year round & summer team combined), friends wanting to do stuff, and summer camps my parents'll probably make me do. c:

I'm going to be "Sick" once I get it and take days off from school XD (but not really! Also I ordered it off of amazon so it won't come until about June 11th probably :()

Well, It comes out on Friday in Europe, so I'll get it and might be able to play in the weekend. BUT my parents want to take it from me because the week after June 14 I'll have test week (I dunno if I translated this right, but it's a week full of tests).

Go to GameStop and pick it up and then take it home and ignore it! Well duh!

I'm going to play ALL Sunday, and rush home from my summer classes and play ALL day after that.

I'm going to sit up on the roof, 3DS in hand, sun dipping into the horizon, and a bowl of cherries at my side. Paradise. Absolute paradise.

at least those of you with exams/test that week will have a nice reward to look forward to when they are over...even though it still does suck lol

Last edited:
I get off for summer vacation 5 days after the game releases!!! I will go INSANE.. Also happy the game releases close to July because that is when summer really starts in the game and you can catch crazy fish and bugs that sell for tons of money... I hate to say this, but I find the game so boring when it isn't summer in-game that I actually time travel to July-August and keep that for the date, and when it starts moving into September I move it back to July... but yeah I foresee 4 hours+ sitting on my butt all day playing this for the first week. Usually I am a hermit and don't go anywhere, but I will especially do this the release week.. I have no life >.<

Back