• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Release Week: How will you spend it?

Hrm... well, I plan on going to school and working on release week. @_@ At least I have all Sunday to play AC though.

The only thing I care about on e3 is Nintendo. With G4 not going to be airing it this year what channel will be? If I can't find it than I can just look online. I hope we get a item that's special because of e3.

The only thing I care about on e3 is Nintendo. With G4 not going to be airing it this year what channel will be? If I can't find it than I can just look online. I hope we get a item that's special because of e3.

I think Spike airs it, or they did at one point. I have to watch mine online, not sure where though.

I won't be able to play the game while I work unfortunately. Both my hands are occupied. I'll definitely be playing it as soon as I get home each day, though. Probably in the mornings before I have to head off, too. Any spare time I have will be spent playing ACNL.

If I manage to get a camcorder that is YouTube Ready.
I'll be doing AC videos and playing for myself! Teeheehee.
I'm gonna make 4 characters and my main one is gonna be the mayor!

*Sigh* Yes, I suppose it is! And while I love snow, I'm not sure I'd love it if I had to have it all winter like my northern neighbors do. ;)

YES! Please come work with me :) We are totallly short handed here and need another person to help out. Alabama is a bit of a drive though ;)

I will spend release week (and MANY weeks after) playing the game!

I'm not 100% postive I'll even remember to watch E3 that week. lol. Animal Crossing: New Leaf, for a couple of years now, is all I wanted to see during Nintendo's E3 conferences. Never happened. And now the game will be out before this E3. Yeah, ok, I guess I might watch E3 (I am interested in Wind Waker HD and some other Wii U/3DS games), but then again...I may forget because I'm busy playing New Leaf...

DF2506
" I can always catch up on the news later. lol."

I forgot about E3
But I'm literally excited for just 3 games this year;
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GTI (March)
ACNL (June)
Pokemon X &Y (October)

All have about a 3 month gap which is fine by me

Well I'm super happy as new leaf is released just before a two week holiday from school!
So pretty much that whole two weeks will be spent in the dark locked in my room playing new leaf
ITS GOING TO BE THE BEST TWO WEEKS OF MY LIFE!!!!

I have a whole month off uni to play it. Whether or not that will start during the launch week remains to be seen.

Skyrim came out during my final exams in high school. Me and ancient history both know how badly that ended.

I really don't agree with people who are saying they'll play at work, and they're not going to lifeguard just to play the game... but w.e I can't stop you

Idno how i'll spend my release week I cant really foreshadow it atm

I wonder if anything ever got fired for playing animal crossing on the job......and at least the person that was going to be a life guard is not playing it while little kid drown right? They picked not to be one that summer:)

I wonder if anything ever got fired for playing animal crossing on the job......and at least the person that was going to be a life guard is not playing it while little kid drown right? They picked not to be one that summer:)

I never heard of or seen anyone actually playing Animal Crossing or any other game on the job before, unless it's on their phone, but unless you are looking at the screen, it looks more like they are doing a business call or text instead.

I play games at work on my breaks or lunch all the time. And if their bosses don't care if they play while they're having a slow time, more power to them. :D Just makes them an awesome boss, in my opinion ;) Twiddle your thumbs or play AC. There's only so much you can do when you have no work to do at the moment. :)

I play at work when its quiet and I think i'll be stuck to the game for the first couple of weeks so the shop better be quiet :) i may "accidentally" leave the closed sign up on the door ;)

I'll be playing New Leaf all weekend and during lunch breaks at college, luckily all my exams are over at least two days before the European release, so it won't get in the way of my revision! :D I know some other people are getting it from my college so we can visit each other's towns and get one or two streetpasses, also I'll be playing in the morning and evening too (I'll be going with Early Bird town rule as I get up at 6 for college and leave home at 8ish)

I've already registered for a full load this summer, so I'll work 8-5 m-f and go to school 6-12 t-th. BUT I'll probably take the 9th off and play with my fiance, and I'm sure I'll find time all around to get into it. I'm super excited.

Back