[Roleplay] Haunted Ball

"Well then, Miss Tania, you will never get higher up in the world if you do not learn how to present yourself properly. And 'Alby'? What a stupid name. Give me your full name and surname."

Tania resisted the urge to childishly stick her tongue out, and instead just gave an unimpressed looks and put her hands on her hips.

Last edited:
"Well then, Miss Tania, you will never get higher up in the world if you do not learn how to present yourself properly. And 'Alby'? What a stupid name. Give me your full name and surname."

Alby silently thought for a moment, "What a stupid face." before quickly pulling up a facade of a smile and replied formally with, "Albartros Phinion, and what of you?"

Alby silently thought for a moment, "What a stupid face." before quickly pulling up a facade of a smile and replied formally with, "Albartros Phinion, and what of you?"

"Your parents named you after a bird? That's hilarious." I laughed, and walked away, not noticing that there was a spot of blood on my sleve as I left.

Last edited:
"Your parents named you after a bird? That's hilarious." I laughed, and walked away, not noticing that there was a spot of blood on my sleve as I left.

Tania was standing up now, she grabbed onto Alby's sleeve and made a face. "Ignore her, she is just a stuck up *****." Tania whispered in Alby's ear. She moved back, as if forgetting what just happened. "Tania wants more cake!"

Tania was standing up now, she grabbed onto Alby's sleeve and made a face. "Ignore her, she is just a stuck up *****." Tania whispered in Alby's ear. She moved back, as if forgetting what just happened. "Tania wants more cake!"

"Hmm, or maybe she hasn't been around people of different kinds before?", I whispered back. "I dunno, I try and look for reasons for bad attitudes when I can."
Alby slumped back in his chair, finishing off his dessert.

"Hmm, or maybe she hasn't been around people of different kinds before?", I whispered back. "I dunno, I try and look for reasons for bad attitudes when I can."
Alby slumped back in his chair, finishing off his dessert.

Tania pulled a slight face. "That is a good point, but she was still very rude too you." Tania ate her final cake and sat on her sofa.

April finished her cupcake, and stood up to walk over to the girl talking in hird person and the boy she was with. "Um, e-excuse me," she said quietly, trying to get their attention.

Tania noticed a girl approach, she held tight ahold of her cheese cake. "Are you here to steal Tania's cheese cake?" She said and stared at the girl.

Bowing, Alby responded, "Hello there, nice to meet you. I'm Alby, what of you?"

"S-sorry..." April muttered. "...I did come over here for a reason, I swear, I just... derped, I guess..." She looked at the boy. "Um, I'm April. April Hamlin."

Last edited:
"All fine, we all derp out sometimes.", Alby said while giving April a pat on the shoulder.

[Oh my gosh, I left over-night and this happened!]
.:Oswin:.
Oswin heard a loud bang from the next room over, no one else seemed to notice because they were to busy chatting, Oswin began chewing her hair of nervousness, she walked to the next room, she had no idea why she did, but she screamed and ran out of the room grabbing everyone's attention

[Huehue, all goodies~]

Surprised, Alby turned around to see a girl running out of the adjacent room.
"What the heck was that?"

"Miss Oswald? Are you o-" I looked down and the mess below me.

Back