[Roleplay] Haunted Ball

"Oh hello there!", Alby yelled from across the room. "We were just wondering why Oswin here was running so frightfully away from this room."

"Oh. Whoops... Sorry, I have a bit of a weird imagination..." April apologised. "Good for writing, not for much else..."

"Ah, all good. I must apologize as well for triggering off such creative thought."

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tania moved to the door curious, pulling a curious but excited cute face. "Woaaahhhhhhh! Really? Tania wants to see Aslan! Lions are so cute!"

Alby thought to himself, "Huehue, maybe I could trick her into going in first..."
"Ya! They're also reeeaally fluffy, maybe you should go check it out?"

"Oh hello there!", Alby yelled from across the room. "We were just wondering why Oswin here was running so frightfully away from this room."

"Oh, um, really?" Sophia slowly went towards the door. "Wow..."
Suddenly she saw a mysterious figure in the door with red eyes. She screamed and fell. Then the figure was gone.

Alby thought to himself, "Huehue, maybe I could trick her into going in first..."
"Ya! They're also reeeaally fluffy, maybe you should go check it out?"
Tania thought about it for a moment, then noticed the girl near her fall to the floor and scream. "Woah! Are the lions that scary?"

"...What did it look like?" April asked quietly. "Was it a person?"

"Y-yeah... It was all black, but I could see its glowing red eyes..." She looked up and saw the figure in the door again and screamed. Then it disappeared again. Maybe it's all in my mind, she thought to herself.

"Red eyes? Demon, maybe? Or a vampire?" She asked, not realising she was starting to let her imagination take over again. "Fae?" She glanced over, hoping she could see if for herself, but nothing was there.

Last edited:
"I'm going to go in," Sophie said, getting up. She closed her eyes and touched her green hairpin. When she opened her eyes, her sword was floating in the air in front of her. She took it, went through the door, and disappeared into the darkness.

"Red eyes? Demon, maybe? Or a vampire?" She asked, not realising she was starting to let her imagination take over again. "Fae?" She glanced over, hoping she could see if for herself, but nothing was there.

"Ohhhhh it all sounds so cool! Tania want's to meet a vampire!" Tania walked to the door and opened it wide, walking into the blackness carefreely. "Here here vampires! Do you see any lions in there?"

"Tania! What are you doing?" Sophia yelled upon hearing Tania's voice.

Last edited:
"I'm going to go in," Sophie said, getting up. She closed her eyes and touched her green hairpin. When she opened her eyes, her sword was floating in the air in front of her. She took it, went through the door, and disappeared into the darkness.

"W-wait for me..." April ran in after her. This was like something straight from one of her books and she didn't want to miss out.

Alby paused for a moment to think about what just happened.
"So, a girl poked her hairpin and a sword magically appeared out of thin air, and then Giggle Girl happily followed her into the realm of shadows without a care in the world. Alright then."

The place they had entered seemed just like it did from the outside. It was just pitch black. Sophia sometimes thought she heard voices, or saw something out of the corner of her eye, but it disappeared before she could look at it. She could hardly see the people with her.
"I-is everyone okay?" She called.

(I'm gone for a couple of hours and everything happens)
"Vampires?" Kit said, jumping up excitedly. She hoped they were the attractive kind she'd seen in those weird romance novels for desperate teenage girls. "Lemme come!" the maid immideately threw her plate of snacks aside and rushed to the small group that seeked to discover the creatures, aside from the nervous one, Sophia.
Her pale rust-orange, neat long hair flew behind her as the ran over. "Red eyes... probably just really intense pinkeye, I guess."

Back