|roleplay|Phantoms: The Raven Chaser|chapter 2 -

"I better not kill myself." Kaida smirked while putting the gun up to her head. She let go of the trigger and a creature summoned besides her. Junpei listened to the teachers words. He put the gun up to his head and pulled the trigger.

"You expect us to shoot ourselves!? Who ARE you!?" He screamed, his breath getting increasingly loud, reaching for the gun on the floor. No way he would aim it at his head!

Haru got up mortified at everything that was going on. He refused to point the gun at his head. "DO YOU THINK I'M STUPID?! WHO THE HELL IS JUST GOING TO SHOOT THEMSELVES-?!"
*BANG* Yui shot herself in the head with a grin.
"...What the hell is going on..."

Last edited:
Oxi:
"Now everybody get inside the tv." Oxi shot himself and a creature with a hook appeared out of nowhere. He picked up Kaida and threw her inside the tv. "Who's next?"

"You expect us to shoot ourselves!? Who ARE you!?" He screamed, his breath getting increasingly loud, reaching for the gun on the floor. No way he would aim it at his head!

"I'm a persona user." Oxi made his persona grabbed (forgot his name.) and threw him in.

Last edited:
Junpei's persona summoned. He was very confused but he walked over to the tv, getting inside of it.

Haru got up mortified at everything that was going on. He refused to point the gun at his head. "DO YOU THINK I'M STUPID?! WHO THE HELL IS JUST GOING TO SHOOT THEMSELVES-?!"
*BANG* Yui shot herself in the head with a grin.
"...What the hell is going on..."

Oxi:
"No, I think you're a rich kid." Oxi's persona grabbed him and threw him inside.

Clutching the gun close to his chest in case he needed to, this guy was clearly mental... he was pushed inside of the TV! He expected the glass to shatter and make horrible cuts along his face,but he found himself being pushed completely in! His vision went black and distorted at the sudden change of scenery and complete insanity, as the odd area in the TV became actually visible. He held the gun in a sloppy position so he could shoot any crazies, but he was completely untrained, so he looked incredibly odd.

Haru was thrown against his will. "HEY! No!" This is so stupid!
Leigh got up, huge persona behind her. "WOOHOO! I fell great!" She said, spinning, then diving into the TV.

"Why do we have to get inside the TV? What's in there?" Kaito asked, excited, walking over to it. "Is it just as cool as the guns?" He jumped in after a few of the others.

"... Is no one else finding this whole thing weird..?" Mika muttered. She went in anyway, following her brother.

Last edited:
Jacob:
"WOAH!" Jacob was flying and fell on his face. He stood up, brushing off the dirt. "Where am i?" He said.

Evie:
"AHHH!" Evie fell on Jacob. She fell unconscious.

468px-Yukikodungeon.png

Haru fell on his butt, then got up, gripping his gun tightly. "LET ME OUT! I WANT TO GO HOME!" He was getting really angry and upset. "At least tell me what's going on! I don't want to be here!"
Yui landed, persona back inside now. "Woaaaaaahhhhhh!"

He stared at the large red swirling vortex. "Please, just tell us what's going on!" He yelled at the man. It looked like the portcullis was swirling too, eventually. "H-how are you making those things appear!?" He couldn't comprehend a single thing. Why did they not notice that they were missing? There were guns in those drawers! How could he smuggle those in?

Jacob:
Jacob fell unconscious too. He was sitting face first and his butt up.

NPC:
A Dancing Hand appeared out of nowhere. He took off his glove and a bunch of swords appeared it charged at Evie.

Last edited:
He stared at the large red swirling vortex. "Please, just tell us what's going on!" He yelled at the man. It looked like the portcullis was swirling too, eventually. "H-how are you making those things appear!?" He couldn't comprehend a single thing. Why did they not notice that they were missing? There were guns in those drawers! How could he smuggle those in?
Haru nodded, standing by this boy. "Yes! Just listen to us and tell us what the hell you are doing!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

(I play persona and I honestly just want to know what is going on at this point)

- - - Post Merge - - -

"A FLYING HAND?!" Haru suddenly just went dead in the eyes. "I'm done... I'M DONE!" He shouted, p*ssed off. "I'm finding my way out of here!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yui giggled. "Shorty is angry!"

Haru nodded, standing by this boy. "Yes! Just listen to us and tell us what the hell you are doing!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

(I play persona and I honestly just want to know what is going on at this point)

(Oxi threw you in the Shadow World. Since Persona 5 isn't out we don't know what world to go too. I have to go. Bye)

Back