• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[roleplay] The Camp ~ Continuation ~ New Characters Welcome!

"I don't have the most intense memory, you know. Like I said, I can still find you, it will just take longer." Holo turned back to Kyra. "You can go with them, or me, whichever you prefer."

I go into the woods with her. "I think we're mainly looking for a water source, like a lake or something."

Last edited:
She blinked.

"Um, may I come with you, Holo...?"

Holo felt happy that somebody wanted to be with her. She became detached from Jason and decided he was strong enough to protect himself. "Let's go." Holo said, grabbing the medium sized bag she made out of the cloth that held the fish yesterday. "We can use this to gather any food." She began walking in the direction of the foreign woods in human form so Kyra could keep up.

Holo entered an area of the forest with Kyra behind her. The others were not in this area and it seemed like the light was completely shut out as soon as you walked inside. "This area is severely overgrown. What if all the animals and prey took cover in here instead of the lit up forest on the other side?" She said quietly as she inspected the area, her ears listening for sounds of animals but she heard absolutely nothing.

Kyra inspected the area Holo had brought her to.
It felt odd, not sure if it was a good odd or bad odd.
Hopefully there was food here.

Back