• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[roleplay] The Camp ~ Continuation ~ New Characters Welcome!

I threw it to Holo. It ws a nice and light pass.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I looked down and saw a girl.

"Hi! My name is Aki. I'm guessing you are..Kyra?"

Kyra's face flushed red instantly with embarrassment.

"H-Hu..h... M-Me....? U-Um.... yes..." she stammered in shock.

"Who is this...? How did he know my name...?"

"I'm not sure if it is rotten but I know it isn't normal. I feel bad for Jason because he pushed away this offer but I think it's almost perfect. Also, stop blushing Kyra! I can guess everyones name."

Kyra looked down in shame. "I-I always b-blush..."

She was also surprised to see Holo wanting an apple. Holo seemed like the type who would eat mostly meat.
But the thought of Holo munching on an apple made Kyra smile. It seemed truly adorable.

"A-Ah.. um.. It's... alright...." Kyra did a small smile.

(OOC; Sorry I didn't post a lot today guys ; n ; I had been busy. Dx )

(Ooc: who wants aki? xD I seriously didn't put that up. The only tag I posted was "Aki knows who you are. Bye! Gotta reset my CPU. Brb.)

Last edited:
(Ooc: Actually most of the ones that make sense are the ones that are talkin about me. We'll get bac into the story when Hlo answers.)

Back