• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[roleplay] The Camp ~ Continuation ~ New Characters Welcome!

"Hmm..It's not as easy with you. Many of your secrets have been covered up with lies. I do know this, though. The only reason you are lost is because you ran away from home after nearly killing your sister, and you ended up here."

"Do you think you do? It seems like this was another part of the cover up. Trust me, I know pretty much everything." I said, menacingly.

"You were afraid. Afraid of everything. Your dad left you in the middle of no where with you mother and sister. You didn't know what to do. You hated your sister. You found a knife, and found her sleeping on the street, and then you stabbed. After that, you ran off. Afraid. I found these woods and these people. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone." I smile slightly.

Last edited:
"Are you sure?" *Hands newspaper claiming that someone on the streets was stabbed overnight and that her brother ran away. His first name was Jason.* I quickly moved my arms up.

"Everything. I won't go further." I said sweetly, than gave Jason a short side hug.

Last edited:
(OOC: Back!)

Kyra watched them.

"U-Um... Please.. Don't fight... W-We can all be fr..friends..." She stammered.

Kyra blinked and blushed a little in embarrassment.

"C-cute...?" She thought.

"I don't think I'm very cute..."

I turned to Kira. Still, so cute. I thought.

Only one who's penetrated my mind like that since...her...

I turned to Jason. "Even I have my secrets, one's that are much deeper than yours."

Last edited:
Back