• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[roleplay] The Camp ~ Continuation ~ New Characters Welcome!

(Good night!)

Kyra took a small bite of her apple, it was delicious.

"T-Thank... you...."

- - - Post Merge - - -

"O-Oh... He went to go find.. an apple..."

(nvm, something happened and now I can't sleep.)

Holo kept her eyes shut but she kept listening to their talking.

(sigh. gotta enjoy my last night in a horrible m00d now)

All Holo could smell is apples and it made her want more.. and more. She opened her eyes and just watched them, laying by the campfire and feeling its warmth. "Apples are so yummy."

Last edited:
"I looked to Holo. I ealized she wasn't asleep then sang her a lullaby. When I looked up I blushed heavily.

Holo frowned. "I'm not a child, you know." She said and rolled onto her back with a silent yawn. She began looking into the stars. "What I would give to sleep in a warm bed once again.."

Last edited:
"I know." I looked around, and found what lookd like a bed of moss. "Are you allergic to any type of moss?"

I ended up getting some leaves and covered both Kyra and Holo with them. When I was done, I put some perfect apples beside them, found a nice spot away from everyone and slept there. Before I went to bed I threw Jason another apple.

Last edited:
Back