• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[roleplay] The Camp ~ Continuation ~ New Characters Welcome!

"Your blushing like a tomato again. Your cool. I like you. I hope when can be friends." I say, blushing a little while smiling.

Kyra blushed harder.
"B-Being f-friends...? I-I'd be.. happy.. to..."
She wasn't sure how to respond to this gesture, she hadn't been asked to be someone's friend before.

(Ahri is baaackkk :> )

Last edited:
I turned to Holo. "How is your apple?"

I turned back to Kira, and smiled. I walked off saying "I'll be back! Just out to find more food."

Last edited:
"Divine." Holo said with a mouth full of delicious apple. "Get me another." She giggled.

Last edited:
Deep in the woods was an apple tree like no other I would go to this apple tree. The apples that grow on this tree are the most delicious apples mankind had ever had.

"Did I forget to mention that the forest is dangerous at night?" Holo said, spitting out a seed. "Ouch..."

I found the tree, and kicked it hard enough that, amazingly, twelve apple fell, and I ran back to the camp. "Holo!" I yelled as I tossed her one of the apples. "The most perfect apples anyone has ever eaten.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I tossed apples to both Kyra and was going to toss one t Jason, but he was gone.

Holo ate the apple whole and smiled. "Delicious... and now I'm tired." She fell onto her stomach and wagged her tail, drifting to sleep.

(Gotta go, school tmrw, cya guise)

Back