• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[roleplay] The Camp ~ Continuation ~ New Characters Welcome!

Who are you? I ask, wondering. Maybe one of them is that boy in my locket, *i think to myself*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Um.. Me? You Know, the super hot wolf girl :/
(ooc: LOL)

"I'm freezing.." Holo says quietly. She stands up and shakes off the leaves, transforming into a mighty wolf. "Fur is warm and free." She said to Kyra, offering for her to keep warm if she was cold.

"Hmm, lemme guess your name.... Skylar?

Anyway, my name is Aki!" I said, offering her a perfect apple.

Kyra did a soft smile and brought her leaves over and snuggled against Holo's warm fur and the leaves blocking the cold from her.

"T-Thank... you..." She said quietly.

She blushed when she realized another person was here, perhaps someone she didn't notice before?

"Meh, i'm tired." I say as I fall to the ground and sleep, all my apples falling.

I shivered and had nightmares about my past.

I was the first to wake up! I say defensively.
(ooc: my name is skylar)

- - - Post Merge - - -

In that quick moment of anger, I change into a wolf, snarling

A tree fell down near me and it nearly hit me. The tee's around me started to fall. "What's going on?" I yelled.

Back