• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[roleplay] The Camp ~ Continuation ~ New Characters Welcome!

I look up and see Kyra's face and try to smile. "Y-yes, but I can't walk.."

- - - Post Merge - - -

I then looked at Jason angrily, without saying anything.

(occ: Ok i was like um..) As I rush to Aki I summon all my strength and shapeshift into a phoenix. I-I can try to heall you.

"D-Don't worry... we can help you.." Kyra tried to look reassuring for Aki.
If she looked doubtful, she might worry him.

I ignore her and summon all my strength and attempt to heal her.* Did you feel anything, I say wincing

- - - Post Merge - - -

(ooc can I be filled in on who is male/female LOL)

I looked back up at Kyra, then fell, My foot was to weak to stand on.

"Skylar, you can try, and if it works, i'm eternally grateful.

"B-Be ca-careful..!" Kyra gasped in concern.
Kyra didn't have many friends, but over time she had began to think of Holo and Jason as dear people to her.
Aki being her friend was very important, she didn't like seeing him in pain.

"No." I say. I look into my mind to see if there is any way to transfer my energy to hers, and realized I just had to concentrate on her. When I was finished, I was out of energy and she had all of it.

(Ooc: Her?) The transfer was already complete, so the energy went to her. I fainted out of exhaustion and tried to regain energy.

Back