• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[roleplay] The Camp ~ Continuation ~ New Characters Welcome!

Kyra's eyes opened big and round.

"A-All.....?" She whispered back.
At the same time, she blushed slightly from being so close to another person.

"Well i'm off to find something other than an apple. Bye!" Aki said as he walked into the darkness of the forest.

And just like that, I was gone. Off to find the tree of maybe, amazing cherries, or pears, or even oranges.

Kyra was left standing frozen, still blushing slightly and her eyes open wide.

"Maybe I shouldnt have been prying.. Did I make him leave?" she thought.

I found three tree's. Each with different fruit. Tey were al the tree's I wanted. I kicked all the tree's and in total I got about 36 fruits. I ran back.

- - - Post Merge - - -

He made it back, and he threw a cherry to Kyra, a pear to Marie, and put another apple, along with all three fruits, beside Holo. He then proceeding to eat an orange.

"Where are you finding all this fruit?" I ask curiously, biting into the pear I caught from him. "When we explored all we found were berries..."

Last edited:
"I know the whereabouts of everything of these woods. Before I found this camp, I explore my heart out."

"I can walk, so I do!" Aki replied happily. "Your still really cute."

Last edited:
Kyra blushed, it made her so nervous when Aki used the 'cute' word. But it also made her happy.

"W-Well... I'm happy.... you can w-walk then...."

I looked around. everything was so quiet. I walked to a rock, and sat, I was tired of running. I finished my orange.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"So, how did everyone sleep? I didn't sleep well, I know that."

She peeked out of the cover of her hands, feeling like its safe to come out now.
Then Kyra began to eat her cherry.

Last edited:
"Oh!" I pulled out a rose and planted it" I found this in the woods. It is hybrid. See, it's blue!"

Last edited:
Back