• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[roleplay] The Camp ~ Continuation ~ New Characters Welcome!

I was. I thought. Over 2 years "Only took abut half a year." I said, though it was a lie.

Last edited:
"No. I learned it from my mo-." I quickly cut myself off by covering my mouth. "T-thank you" I studdered

"Unless you're really lucky, I'd have expected it would take at least a year. Blue roses are incredibly rare, you're lucky to have bred one in less than that. Lucky or just incredibly talented..."

Last edited:
I smiled a slight smile, like Kyra's, then sat back down. "Changing the subject, how have you been?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

I ate a cherry after that sentence.

Last edited:
*See's but doesn't say anything* "Well, how is everyone doing this morning?" I say as I shiver from a cold breeze.

"N-Nice.... How about you.....?"

Kyra blinked, was Aki cold?
She sat down next to him, hoping to make him warm.

Back