• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[roleplay] The Camp ~ Continuation ~ New Characters Welcome!

*Grabs sword and confiscates* "It's dangerous to be playing with swords!" Aki said as he got into defensive stature.

(back from school ayayyaya... finally)

Holo decided to wash up so she went into the forest and instead of just the tree she got water from, she noticed that behind some bushes there was a watering hole. She took a long drink and decided to wash in it.

-Jumps back- "Seriously man, you do not ant to fight me. When i'm joking, like right now, im just strong." I said as I pulled out a dagger.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Ooc: Welcome back from school!)

I ended up stopping. "They are right. Someone is going to get hurt. Hey, Holo woke up! Where'd she go..."

Holo shook off in wolf form as it would dry her a lot faster than normal. She transformed back into a human and got dressed, combing her hair with her fingers. "Perfectly clean." She said to herself. Now, to catch some food. Holo transformed into a mighty wolf once again and ran off to find some prey.

"Yep." I replied. "If anyone want's it, take it. I'll give her some more when she gets back."

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Well, she likes apples, that's for sure."

Holo emerged from the forest as a wolf with a buck in her mouth. She walked back to camp and then set it down on some moss. "Fresh meat." Then she grabbed about 3 apples in her mouth and ate them instantly. "The deer, I mean." Holo licked her paws in delight.

Last edited:
*cuts out deers tonuge and gouges out eyes "i think these are unedible" *puts eyes next to deer* "and hello wolfy!"

Back