• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[roleplay] The Camp ~ Continuation ~ New Characters Welcome!

"I want new fashion as well. I could make a new shirt for you.. but we'd have to find the material somehow."

"Ah, no. I can wait. I'll go out and find materiel for you!" I said as I smiled & walked into the woods.

I ran into the woods and found what seemed to be good material, harvested and ran back. I saw Jason, and my smile immediately dropped.

I hang my head and walk to Holo. "Here." I say as the pain in my shoulder escalates because I relived the memory. I hand her the fabric to make herself a new attire.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel like walking back into he woulds, but I go back to my sitting rock. The cold wind comes out again. "It's cold. Why...is it so cold? Oh right, i'm shirtless and my shirt got burned."

"Thank you. I just hope I remember how to do this." She said quietly, then Aki spoke and she giggled. "Yeah, that's probably why." Looking down, she began to work with the cloth and eventually fixed her current outfit, made herself a hat, and another black cover to place over her dress.

holo+in+a+mood.jpg

"Is it not a masterpiece?" She joked, she was pretty rusty when it came to making clothing. "There's some leftover cloth if you'd like to use it."

Last edited:
I was thinking. trying to think about what happened before all this.. to my sister... my friends.. just.. anything from before I got here.. How did i get here? how did everyone else get here? their past? I dont know.. haha.. its not like it matters.

Last edited:
"Looks fine." I say as I take the left over and make myself a simple white tee. "This is all I like to wear." I say as I pass by Jason and go back to my rock."I kinda used up all of it." I say. I was still cold, but I tried not to show it, so I just shivered slowly for about 5 seconds.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Some day, Jason. Some day you''ll know the answer." I whispered it loud enough so only us two could hear it.

Back