• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[roleplay] The Camp ~ Continuation ~ New Characters Welcome!

(Btw, me and apollo agreed that we would use this as my theme
)

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Heheheh. Hey, Holo! Like this lil' shirt of mine?"

Last edited:
Holo growled viciously and turned into a wolf, feeling her hatred for Jason once more. "You runt.. Why are you even allowed here?" She charged at him. "Too bad you can fly, though. Idiot."

I turned and laughed.

I turned back and became serious. "If we fight again, who know's who we could lose."

"You can just run away from me. But just a brief warning. I will kill you if you hurt anybody else. Don't forget it." Holo's eyes were a bright red, fangs showing.

sw017.jpg

Aki closed his eyes, and stepped back one. "N-no need, Holo...i'll make sure Jason is good." I turned behind me and whispered to Jason. "After all, I know his darkest secrets.

"Remember, if you even try, i'll tell the world and I won't give you my life like I promised." I whispered, "Stand up straight!"

Back