• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[roleplay] The Camp ~ Continuation ~ New Characters Welcome!

"Meh." I said. I left and went back to my rocl

- - - Post Merge - - -

"You sure? You're excluding me." I said with a smirk

"Then I do not wish to know. I'd like to believe that some people are normal in this world." Holo said quietly.

Holo just shook her head. "Humans." She scoffed, transforming into a wolf and laying by the fire with a blank expression.

"I'm not full human nor full animal, you idiot. Even then, at least I'm not a psycho." Holo rolled her eyes. "Aki, you know you were talking too, right before this? How about you take our own advice?" She snapped, getting up and walking off into the woods. I can't ****ing stand these people.

Last edited:
Aki and Jason begin fighting, then he folds under the pressure, what a child. Holo growled to herself. "Why do I even help people?" She said, slashing and knocking down a giant tree.

"I'm not full human nor full animal, you idiot. Even then, at least I'm not a psycho." Holo rolled her eyes. "Aki, you know you were talking too, right before this? How about you take our own advice?" She snapped, getting up and walking off into the woods. I can't ****ing stand these people.

I edited my post.

Holo's expression went blank again. "What the hell man." She just turned and walked the other way.

I bonked my head. The force was so hard it knocked me out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I woke up and walked back to the camp.

Ouch, that hurt quite a lot..

"Who knocked over the tree?"

Last edited:
Holo didn't look back. Of course, if I don't help I'll be on their level. She thought to herself and looked forward.

Back