• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

{roleplay} The Three Nations ✲ accepting

"Ummm....No?"Sina says,embarresed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Okay,"Lance walks over and picks up the crow."Want some?"He looks at Yuuya and Zed.

"Okay, hang on," She said, bending down. From the bottom of the vine, she created a loop, trying it off securely. "If you put your foot in there and hold on, I can get you up."

ZED:
Zed stared at the crow, thinking this guy was weird.
"How do we know you're not trying to poison us."

Placing her palm against the tree again, Marie manipulated the vine to make it rise up until Sina was level with the floor of the tree house.

"Noooooooooooo! I don't trust it. Can I just eat your eye I tore out of your face?" Yuuya said, staring at the eye, barely hanging onto Lance's eyesocket.

"Here,I'll have some first."Lance rips off it's wing,biting into it's flesh."Maybe I should've taken the feathers out,"he says,spitting out several feathers."No poison."

"Wow,this is...Cool?"Sina says,looking around the incomplete treehouse.

"It probably would be cool if it was actually finished, but it isn't exactly right now," Marie said, climbing up the same vine she took Sina up on. "I should probably start working on it again..."

"Okay,so you'll go without any?"Lance asks,placing one of the crows eyes in his mouth."I know how much you like these,"he smirks,moving the eye around,and slightly squishing it with his teeth.

"Maybe you can finish it?"Sina says.

Last edited:
"I might give it a go, actually." Marie paused for a few moments. "Would you maybe... help out? I stopped originally because it was too much work for just me...."
(Brb)

AHRI:
Ahri walked through the forest remaining covered by the greenery. The forest was always covering the sunlight except for some areas. She wondered if anybody was going to walk through the forest so she wouldn't be caught killing someone or at least trying to take their soul. Her shoes made soft litting pat sounds as she walked over moss and dirt, her nine tails flowing behind her as she began running through the forest.

magic-forest-18410.jpg
thats what it looks like if anybody is curious

Last edited:
Yuuya watched the eye move around in Lance's mouth. He started growling. "Gimme that." He ripped the other eye out of the crow, putting it in his mouth. Wow... this is delicious! He kept chewing it, til the eye was no longer even recognizable as an eye.

Last edited:
- - - -BYAKURAN
Byakuran stood on top of his usual look out spot, the one that overlooked the forest. He was feeling slightly curious today, his spirit tugging him to the vast trees. Today, Byakuran felt kind of bottled up, like he wanted to get out and explore, anything that would let him feel free. A walk in the forest sounded like a perfect idea, as it was truly beautiful there, as well as kind of eerie.
He hopped down off of the ledge, and made his way to the forest, where he began walking through casually.
The white-haired man stared up at the mossy trees as he walked. Something about this area always seemed so mysterious, as if something could be following behind you and you'd never notice. Byakuran didn't think any other species would run into him, but if they did, he could probably get away before they made full on contact with him.

Sonata~
in the forest

Sonata walked through the forest alone. It wasn't officially part of Freljord's territory, but no one seemed to have claimed it so she didn't feel bad for exploring.

Even though Sonata liked to think about music a lot, when she was by herself her mind turned straight to Byaku. She liked to hang out with her violin; she loved to kick back on her piano stool. But when left alone, her mind turned straight back to Byaku.

Sometimes people looked at her and they looked into her eyes, they noticed the way she thought about Byaku with a smile, curved lips she just couldn't disguise. But she thought it was music making her life worthwhile. Why was it so hard for her to decide which she loved more?

Music, or... Byaku?

AHRI:
Before long, Ahri ears perked as she heard footsteps. She was concealed by the moss and the shadows, but her hazel eyes fixed upon an attractive white-haired male. Wow. Where did he come from? A shame. Ahri thought to herself as she walked closer, following behind him in the shadows silently.

"See?Isn't it good?"Lance asks,tearing the crows leg off,eating it like a chicken drumstick.

Back