• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

{roleplay} The Three Nations ✲ accepting

"Yaaaaay!" Yuuya sprinted to where the eye was going to land, catching it in his mouth, landing on his feet.

"Hi Marie!I have the wood!"

"Wow,good catch..."Lance says,watchng as Yuuya catches it in his mouth.

- - - -BYAKURAN
Ionian, of course. He wasn't sure why this didn't cross his mind before, as it seemed so obvious now that he thought about it.
"Right... Of course." Byakuran's voice came out in its usual icy smooth tone, and he took a step forward.
"May I know the name of this beautiful Ionian fox?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

black_gold_saw_by_ristarr-d5zgyj1.png

Name: Terra
Ethnicity: Shuriman
Personality: Curious, antisocial and violent. She's sarcastic and stubborn, but she will open up and show a more sweeter side to people she's close to. Flirty and hates happy-go-lucky childish people.
Powers (NO SHIFTERS, physical based powers): Manipulation of ghostly spirits, being able to summon ghosts and phantoms to fight as her slaves.
Weapon: A saw that she uses kind of how you would a large blade or axe.
Talents: Powerful, and deceptive. Excellent cook.
Flaws: Overly stubborn, and rude. Not too good at taking hints.

"Thanks!" Yuuya smiles as he swallowed the eye. He walked back to the spot he was standing. "Well, if I wasn't good at catching food, then it would get all sandy! And so, I'm good at catching things!"

"Oh right,I never showed you my power!"Sina swung around her antlers,electricity emmiting from them.

"No problem,I can easily hide my missing eye,"Lance says,brushing his hair to the side."Hopefully my hair doesn't get stained with blood,but it would look nice red,"he says,snickering.

Last edited:
AHRI:
Ahri smiled flirtatiously, her once yellow irises turned purple as she tried to use her charm effect on him.
"Ahri~" She said, twirling the orb above her fingers. It seemed as if even without the charm, this guy seemed to think she was pretty already.
"Any reason you're out here in the woods, handsome?" Inside she urged to take this guy's soul.

The taste of blood was still in Yuuya's mouth. "Anyway, why did you just rip your eye off and throw it into the air? Surely you wouldn't want a stranger to rip your eye into shreds and eat it?"

Sina nods."We might even get to finish it today ifwe work hard!" 'Hopefully it doesn't take too long...'

Last edited:
- - - -BYAKURAN
As he noticed Ahri's irises turn purple, he unexpectedly felt a sudden attraction to her as the charm came into effect.
"Ahri, huh?" a smile formed on Byakuran's lips. Something was making him feel funny, like he was having all these strange thoughts. Like how Ahri seemed like oh-so much of a beautiful name.. He began walking closer to her, as he felt the need to answer any questions the fox girl had to ask him. "Just wanted to get out... What about you?" he asked flirtatiously, unable to control himself.

"And eaten by flies and maggots." Yuuya added on the end of Lance's sentence. "Anyway, what now? We've eaten the crow, and the masked man sliced it in half..."

"No,problem..."Sina says,sighing quietly.

"Maybe I can stab out your eye and eat it?"Lance smirks.

AHRI:
Ahri grinned as he fell under her spell.
"Oh, I see.. Well you should be careful out here." She said, suddenly turning serious and her orb was glowing with a green shade and she brought it closer to him, attempting to drain his life essence. However, the charms only lasted a few moments so she was doomed for counter attacks.

"Really!? Yeah!" Yuuya said excitedly, running up to Lance, squealing in excitement. He gave Lance one of his daggers. "C'monc'monc'mondoitdoitalreadydoit!" He said excitedly, so fast it sounded like a single word.

"What?I was just kidding..But if you really want me to,"Lance shrugs,lifting the knife and jabbing it at Yuuya's eye.

Sina climbed onto the looped vine with several pieces of wood.

Back