• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

{roleplay} The Three Nations ✲ accepting

Sina looked at her in shock,then spoke up."Okay,because a caribou girl who can't even climb into a treehouse would be so helped,"Sina chuckles.

- - - -BYAKURAN
Byakuran continued on through the forest, before getting a sharp feeling in his stomach.
It felt kind of like someone was watching him.
His violet eyes darted left to right, and followed along when he glanced behind himself ever so slightly.
Byakuran thought that maybe his mind was just playing tricks on him, after all, this forest was kind of eerie.
He wasn't scared, just curious on what might or might not be around.
The tall male hopped up onto a long mossy branch and stopped still, his white-hair standing out greatly against the dark green hue of the mossy forest.

AHRI:
Guess I'll have to try this the hard way. Ahri thought to herself as he jumped up onto a branch and she decided to just act casual. The fox had no way of concealing her true form, so she decided to act as if she was just walking through the forest. As she walked, she decided to pass the area Byakuran was sitting on. The moss created silence for her footprints but the fox girl was hoping he would get curious of her nine tails and ask who she was.

"Told you,"Lance smiled,lounging on the floor and eating the crow's leg.

"Okay,I'll try and help,but I'm probably just dead weight in this project..."

- - - -BYAKURAN
As Byakuran stood still, he noticed a girl pass by, looking as if she had ears and.. nine fox tails?
She looked beautiful, with lovely facial features and an amazing figure.
"Wait," Byakuran spoke out bluntly. It'd be somewhat of a shame not to talk to a girl like that.
Something felt odd though, was she following him?

"Nah, you'll be loads of help. Thanks!" Marie replied enthusiastically. I had loads of materials before, where did I put them again..?

AHRI:
Ahri couldn't help but grin deviously before turning around with a curious face, looking up at the boy.
"Me?" She asked, curiously. It seemed as if her plan was working fine, her ears twitched as she inspected him. She had never seen this boy before, was he even from Ionia? He didn't even appear to be an elf or an animal..

"Okay. I had some tools, a hammer and stuff hidden somewhere before. I'm gonna try to find those," Marie replied. She climbed down to the ground, and walked in the direction she thought her stuff was hidden in.

"The crow has no more eyes left..." Yuuya murmured sadly as he swallowed the crushed and ripped up eye. He forced his nails into the stomach of the crow, ripping out its insides. He ate them. "Yummy!" He giggled.

Marie quickly located the hollowed tree trunk where she'd hidden her toolbox. Luckily, it was still there. She retrieved it and returned to the treehouse.

"So mean..." Yuuya cried, grabbing the eye and staring at the weird piece of flesh holding the eye to his eyesocket. "I'm suprised it hasn't fell off yet. You might actually want to give that to me, it's probably going to be maggot food if you don't." Yuuya said, staring at the eye. "Hahahaha..." It felt so soft and squishy in his hand, before he let go of it, watching the eye dangle.

- - - -BYAKURAN
Byakuran nodded briefly, before continuing with; "What ethnicity are you..?"
His violet eyes studied the fox-girl closely. She didn't look like a Freljordan, and she was in the forest, after all.
But, to be fair, he was in the forest too...

"Fine,I guess,but you'll have to catch it.."Lance said.He pulled off the eye,grunting in pain,and gritting his teeth."Now,go get it!"Lance says,throwing it up into the air.

Sina used her lightning to burn down a tree,she began collecting the wood.

AHRI:
"You don't know? I'm Ionian." Ahri said, her ears twitching. She had no idea what ethnicity this guy was since Ionians were reserved and never usually left the comfort of Ionia.

Back