• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

{roleplay} The Three Nations ✲ accepting

(Infinity isn't on right now..xD Dangit Rainbow,YES OR NO!xD)

Iris sighs."I'll take that as a no.But once I walk away,the offer is off the table..."

What table!? This is a desert! "If you want to, yes. Lance already said he didn't care, I don't care either, and whats-her-name hasn't said anything."

(I know,I'm never going to have her really use any overpowered spells.:p Just for the sake of her stupidity!^-^)

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Really?Thank you so much!"Iris hugs him,only tall enough to reach his chest.

uh... >_>

ZED:
Zed walked through the town and had no idea what to do. Everybody else was training or some other things, so he figured maybe he should practice his skills.

Kioku
I wink at Yuuya and give him a knowing smile.
"Let's play that game we were going to play.
We can play it now that she has joined us." I tap my fingers against my leg in anticipation of torturing someone.

Last edited:
(Sharky is offline ;-; )
Kioku
I conjure a freezing cold whip with a frozen handle.
"Let's start our completely friendly game now, shall we?"

Last edited:
Kioku
"Oh, the fun is that you'll figure out what the game is!
The first rule is that you let me tie you up."
I say, and conjure icy ropes.

"Oh,this is fun!"Iris smiles."You're acting is even worse then those other people's though..."

Kioku

"You are such a BAKA!" I snap, but then realizing that my victim was watching,I immediately recover my tone of voice.
"Don't be such a kawaii baka!" I giggle forcedly.

Back