• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

{roleplay} The Three Nations ✲ accepting

"Yaaaay!" Yuuya laughed, spikes bursting out of his arms and legs, ripping up the skin, blood dripping from the spikes. He pulled out his daggers, smiling sadistically.

"Finally,let's play!"Iris smiles.

Lance watches them play."I won't be playing this time..." 'I can't hurt her myself,she healed my eye..'

Iris blinked a few times."Wha-what are you doing?Quit!"Iris says,lifting her feet,attempting to kick him back.She begins reaching for her lyre.

Yuuya's eyes widen as he is kicked in the back, and he falls over. He slowly gets up, and he sees Isis pick up her lyre. "Don't you dare use that death curse!" Yuuya yells, saying it so quickly it sounds like a single word, and he attempts to rip the lyre out of her hands.

"Don't worry,I won't.I'd rather kill you with my hands!"She pulls the lyre back.Playing an odd melody,the ropes begin untangling,and she becomes free.Iris puts the lyre back and punches him.

Iris punctured her arms with one.She gritted her teeth and went back to her lyre.Picking it up,she began playing the healing melody.

Yuuya attempted to punch the lyre out of Iris's hand again, before trying to rip out her tongue. "Die, die, die!" He yelled angrily.

Kioku

I watch the two fight off from a distance away and set up my 50 Cal Sniper Rifle.
Squinting through one eye, I shoot, aiming for Iris.

(OMG I JUST REALIZED THAT I WAS USING THE WRONG CHARACTER'S POWERS WITH THE ICE.. OOPS!)

Iris shot back,her tongue breaking off.She played the melody,and began healing."Now,it's time for ALL OF US to cool down..."She said,playing a joyful upbeat song,she turned back to her usual,happy and somewhat idiot self.

Kioku
I noticed the girl playing a melody on her lyre..
Good thing I have spare ear plugs from the shooting range.

Yuuya stared at the tongue in his hand, laughing manically. As the song was played, he calmed down.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"I don't know!"

"What do you want to play?"Iris skipped over to Kioku gleefully.

Last edited:
Kioku
I unplugged my ears.
"Uh..." I turn invisible and pull out my Desert Eagle (that's a real gun btw), pointing it at her.
"What about this game?" My words dripped with venom.

Back