• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

{roleplay} The Three Nations ✲ accepting

- - - - TERRA
"Yes, really." Terra giggled, winking at him flirtatiously. "How about we go back to the Shuriman village?" she offered, deciding that too much time had been spent on nonsense with this girl.

"Okay fine,fine.I can take a hint or two,"Iris uses her lyre and leaves.She is teleported to a place,right next to two guys missing one of their eyes,and a red headed woman.

ZED:
"If you'd like to." Zed said, beginning to walk in the direction of the village.
"Well, uh.. thanks for what you said about me back there."

- - - - TERRA
"You don't have to thank me, it's just what I thought." Terra shrugged as they began walking back.

Kioku
I grin cutely, putting on an act.
"Hi, I'm Kioku, and we were just looking for some people to be friends with!"

ZED:
Zed kept walking in silence, he didn't want to say anything else. He wasn't exactly open about his feelings and he always came off as a killer because of his personality. When they arrived back at the town, he walked through the dark village as most lights were turned off because it was late.
"So, where's your place.."

- - - - TERRA
"It's just right ahead." Terra pointed ahead, then looked up at him. "I can take it from here.."
"I had a lot of fun today, minus the annoying parts. Thanks." she said with a small yawn.

ZED:
"Well, that's good." Zed said, looking at his feet.
"See you around." He said awkwardly, the voice from the mask made him sound uninterested on many levels. However that's how he spoke all the time. Zed turned away and began walking back to his house, thinking about what happened this night.

- - - - TERRA
Terra gave a small wave, before turning and walking to her house.
She was exhausted, and happy to get some rest.

When Marie reached the treehouse, she was tired, but not tired enough to rest. Instead, so decided to decorate the tree with flowers and vine creepers up the side of the trunk and around the area.

Sonata~
in the forest

Sonata continued to stroll through the forest, playing a sad melody on her violin. She was feeling pretty lonely as she hadn't seen anyone around for a while. I wonder if I'll see Byaku today...

It was unlikely. He was quite handsome so he was probably hanging out with some other girls. She just wished there was someone to talk to.

- - - -BYAKURAN
Byakuran was sitting down on a rooftop in Freljord.
His hair blew gently as he watched the village from above. He felt tired still, but the fresh air would probably succeed in waking him up.

AHRI:
Ahri woke up in the comfort of the woods, suddenly feeling lonely. As much as she loved to be alone, she felt it was becoming her best company because of her personality.

ZED:
When Zed woke up, he immediately remembered the shenanigans from last night. He got up and took a shower, dressing up in his white cloth armor and preparing for the day. He wrapped his face after placing a mask on, the one that caused his eyes to glow blue. He looked in the mirror before stepping outside in the sandy village, wondering if the others were even around right now.

Yuuya stared at the two. Can I torture her now? Yuuya thought, not daring to say it out loud. His daggers were in his hands, as they always were.

"And your name is?"Iris asked,rolling her hand around as if she was trying to do the dance from the Wheels on The Bus.

Last edited:
Back