• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

{roleplay} The Three Nations ✲ accepting

Kieren quickly turned and watched as a someone made their way down the staircase. He remained still but his body itched, eyes widening slightly. There was a sense of thrill that surged through him. This woman was dangerous, no doubt about that. But that wasn't what sparkled his senses. It was the feeling of not knowing. Someone new. Someone dangerous. Someone with very special powers it seemed. His eyes the nine tails surrounding the other, a smile stretching across his lips. "Hello. I'm glad you decided to show yourself. Who are you? What's your name? You're certainly not from around here. Why are you here?" So many questions, so many thoughts exploding into his mind. He needed to learn more. Everything. Goodness the boy was nosy. "Forgive me, where are my manners.." He chuckled, taking a few steps toward her. "My name is Kieren."

Last edited:
AHRI:
Ahri noticed how the boy reacted to her showing herself to him. As she was bombarded with the questions, her ears twitched as she listened intently. He seemed to be happy to meet somebody else from around here, but once he said that she isn't from around here, her tails flicked.
"I am from around here." Ahri said, taking another step down. Well he's.. curious, isn't he. She thought to herself as they continued to fly at her.
"Well, nice to meet you, Kieren. My name.. my name is A-Ahri." She said, her tails flicked as she revealed her identity to the boy. Her yellow eyes were fixed on his, the whisker marks on her cheeks were covered by hair that she quickly brushed away, however they were mere marks and not actual whiskers. The vixen's eyes did not leave him, inspecting every possible detail about him.

Last edited:
"Nice to meet y-...Ahh!"Sina falls back as she sees a spider,dangling from a web infront of her.

Last edited:
"Huh?" It took Marie a few moments to spot the spider Sina was looking at. "Don't like spiders?" She asked, as she scooped it up in her hands. She made sure to hold it away from Sina. Marie didn't mind spiders, or most other living things.

"Oh, really?" Marie asked curiously. She moved the spider closer to Sina. "Want to see it properly then? It's pretty big, it's really cool."

Kieren's eyes narrowed at her response, unable to tell whether she was lying or not. He certainly hadn't seen her around before, that was certain. He tilted his head slightly, still smiling at the stranger who hesitantly revealed herself. Well, not exactly, but at least Kieren knew her name now. That was a start. "It's a pleasure to meet you too Ahri." He replied, smiling still. Her features were strange, but undoubtedly beautiful. She'd be an Excellent model. Not for a sketch, not he'd have to capture every detail. A painting would be much more appropriate. No! Focus, Kieren, the elf told himself. First things first. "I'm sorry to be straightforward but why were you watching me? Am I wanted somewhere? I don't think I've broken anything important. Stolen..Hmm.. Or are you just following me? That's a bit weird if you ask me but I don't judge..!"

"Get that thing away from me!"Sina screams,falling to the floor again."That spider...Had a tick on it,"Sina says,not realizing how bad at lieing she is.

Marie giggled quietly as she walked a little way away and placed the spider down on a flower. She then walked back to Sina. "Sorry, I guess that was a little mean..."

"It's okay..."Sina picks herself up."Do you want to go to the village?It's freezing here."

images-8.jpegAge: 112
Ethnicity: Ionian
Animal Species or Elf:Elf
Personality:Calm, Cautious and is very sensitive and reacts quickly.
Powers: Poisoning, Leaves poisened person to die a slow death.
Can they Shift?: No
Weapon (only if you can't shift):poisoning is a bit over powered, so an axe will do, the axe is quite old and isnt strong enough to behead people, but it can still inflict a fair amount of damage
Talents: He is old, but is still very swift to any attacks towards him.
Flaws: Hes very shy, so he doesnt like being spoken to deeply, and only likes short orders.
Other: (Perhaps he could have a special friend that he likes talking to alone?)

View attachment 74546Age: 112
Ethnicity: Ionian
Animal Species or Elf:Elf
Personality:Calm, Cautious and is very sensitive and reacts quickly.
Powers: Poisoning, Leaves poisened person to die a slow death.
Can they Shift?: No
Weapon (only if you can't shift):poisoning is a bit over powered, so an axe will do, the axe is quite old and isnt strong enough to behead people, but it can still inflict a fair amount of damage
Talents: He is old, but is still very swift to any attacks towards him.
Flaws: Hes very shy, so he doesnt like being spoken to deeply, and only likes short orders.
Other: (Perhaps he could have a special friend that he likes talking to alone?)

Um, what is your character called? :)

"Oh wait,sorry for being so hyper!"Sina panics."These berries are really sweet and sugary,"Sina giggles,popping another into her mouth."So,want to go to the caf??"

Back