[RP] The Other Side of the Screen [OPEN]

[evvie- this is cat kingdom =_=]
"gah! you *****! Die scum!" All the new dogs and Emi Lin started to chase Yu.

[yes that is why i am trolling]
''Ah whatever."
She turned half into mice, and half into cats.
''Have fun chasing!''

"subjects of the cat kingdom- dont chase each other. Its very unbecoming. If you want to be cats again, go pin that thing to the ground and force it to change you back!"

''Reaaaaaly. You think you can pin this down?''
Sh morphed into her battle form, and roared.
[gotta borrow cats sos]
The cats and mice halted to a stop and started to stutter back when they saw Yu.

"If you hurt a hair on their heads, i'm gonna kill you- whether you big or small!" Emi Lin turned to Yuki. "Now would be the time to get Lune, if you don't mind"
[can nobody attack Yuki yet please]

Last edited:
"let's not find out." Emi Lin scowled at the fox. Yu turn the cats back and we won't attack you- ok?"

Last edited:
[at some point before we switch worlds again, can you change them back?]
"fine then. we leave you alone and you leave us alone?"

"meanie... What would I have to do to make you change them back? Please just answer verbally rather than actually just doing it please." Emi Lin was prepared to do rather a lot for her people, but there were still limits.

"even if prince Lune came around the corner with a cat army? What then?" A tall cat with one green, one red eye, stood at the top of a hill a little distance off.

Last edited:
''Ugh, cats. You're forgetting that I had the ability to change everyones shape?''

''Yeah, so? Besides I know what you really are, fake princess.''

"She isn't fake. She's Yuki's cousin and Yuki's married to me, so she's a real princess by marriage." Lune called from the top of the hill. "Now if you don't mind, could you please turn the cats back, or this will get ugly"

''Its a lie! Lies lies lies! Just like me, she's human! And it wont get ugly at all! Look at the super cute outfits your all dressed in! <3''
Whilst they were talking, she had changed the army outfits to lolita dresses with ribbons and lace.

[you know that prince Lune's magicians cast a protective spell on them all, right?]

- - - Post Merge - - -

[oh, and ordinary cats don't wear clothes. only royalty and other important cats do.]

Back