[RP] The Other Side of the Screen [OPEN]

I'm just gonna edit my chara.....because its not been accepted yet :c

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Our Side" Details
Name: Yu Himearashi
Appearance: She has mid length pale blue, almost silver, hair tied in two plaits. She has straight bangs, and she lets 3 strands from each side curl around her head. She (used to) wear a black dress with yellow daisies, knee high white socks and little black heels before she came to The Other Side. She has bright red eyes, and generally masks them with blue contacts.
History:Yu was ridiculed as a kid for her red eyes, caused by some genetic phenomenon. When she was old enough, she had to wear black glasses (general nerd kind) and then began to use color contacts to mask her eyes. She doesn't go to school anymore- she decided to continue her studies at her home. Since her parents died last year, she lives alone in a flat paid for by her grandparents. She works in a cafe as a waitress, and has a few friends from there.
Personality:She's quite shy, doesn't have many friends, and embaressed about her appearance. She warms up to people she knows well. She loves flowers and animals.
Other Facts:Afraid of needles.

Hey, sorry for being absent from my own rp, but I'll take a look at evetything in a few hours. However, so far everything looks ok. Though, Evvie, both side are needed (unless I'm missing it due to mobile.)

So I need to say who she is on the other side?

I was confuzzled

Yes, on the visitor's sheet it's two sides of the same character. Who they were before they entered the portal and who they became afterwards.

lol sorry forgot about this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Other Side" Details
Source: My character on a game (xD)
Name: Full name, if applicable, please! HRH Yu Himearashi
Species:Kitsune
Appearance:
http://cms-content.s.aeriastatic.com/f300573f2d55f7e52a5c146b49c884fd/files/edeneternal/image/4/43032.-preview.jpg
Her hair turns ice white, and she has the ability to turn into a red version of
http://40.media.tumblr.com/c4dd200e2399b40415540acdd28b7a48/tumblr_mo9iw3rhmy1rbm7qro1_250.jpg
fox. She has 9 tails. (their are 8 forming the skirt, and one moves freely) In combat, she can either fight in her human form, or as
http://cms-content.s.aeriastatic.com/4ad1330bfaaa53336b8a7695da5d27ca/files/edeneternal_es/image/4/43801_screen.jpg
in red. She also gains large fox ears on her head.
History: After arriving on the Other Side, she realized she had shape-shifting ability. She can morph into a fox, or she can change clothes, hair, accesorries, even eye color of herself or others. She became a sly, mischievous girl, and a trickster.
Personality:She becomes a sly, michieveous trickster. She often leaves people with riddles. She will also hide information from people for fun. She often fights with others, in both physically and spoken.
Other Facts: She can shape shift, and her natural abilities are higher, such as speed and strengh.

"Other Side" Details
Source: Sword Art Online
Name: Teela D'Aeth
Species: Human
Appearance: [Below]
History: Teela was always called an outcast due to her Gothic appearance. Because of this, she had no friends and soon became addicted to online multiplayer games.
Personality: Teela can be very cold towards others, and she's very stubborn.
Other Facts: She has a wide knowledge on lethal weapons including guns, rifles, and bombs. She uses long range weapons like her rifle, and carries grenades and bombs on her.
latest.jpg

"Our Side" Details
Name: Teela D'Aeth
Appearance: Teela is right around 5'4" in hight. She is fairly skinny for her age. She has dark brown eyes with honey blond hair. On the day of her entrance into the game, she was wearing a black, lotia styled dress with a thin silver chain necklace and black, heeled boots.
History: Teela was always called an outcast due to her gothic appearance. Because of this, she had no friends and soon became addicted to online multiplayer games.
Personality: Teela can be very cold towards others, and she's very stubborn.
maxresdefault-1.jpg

Last edited:
[KittyKittyBoo- I'm really sorry avout this, but your other side character ref is Sinon, the character I am :c]

"Our Side" Details
Name: Emi-Lin Nekako
Appearance: She has long, black hair and almost white skin caused from lack of sunlight. She also has bright blue eyes and perfectly manicured nails, filed down to a point, like claws. She's really short.
History: Emi-Lin's parents are really protective, home school her and let her go out of the house once a month, in fear of her catching a bug. Whilst her parents aren't grinding quantum physics into her head, she's continuously playing video games or watching films. Since she never interacts with human beings and she has a cat so she has developed cat-like qualities, as she doesn't and never has known how an ordinary girl acts. When she found out about the chance to go into a video game, she jumps on the chance, having to run away in the middle of the night, as her parents would never permit it.
Personality: Doesn't like to talk and is shy, as she is aware that she acts differently but doesn't want to make it obvious. Is also very smart (it must be the home schooling) and cunning but very loyal if you befriend her. She will never break a promise.
Other Facts: She has precisely 0 friends.​

"Other Side" Details
Source: The cat returns
Name: Emi-Lin Nekoko (neko translates into cat)
Species: Cat
Appearance: Is a white cat that stands on it's hind legs. Is wearing a pale yellow dress and sleeves that don't attach to the main part of the dress, so if it's warm, she can slip them off. Has a grey collared cat bell around her neck that has a large, red bow on the back.
History: is a cat princess that pretends not to be. She knows that she would be treated differently and people would tell her what she wanted to hear, rather than the truth. Is Yuki's (a cat from the film's) cousin.
Personality: Withdrawn, quiet and can come off as snappy. She comes across as sly, cunning and not particularly friendly, though she quickly warms up to friends. Is very smart.
Other Facts: Has extrodinary balance, is flexible and hard to catch. Also, she has 9 lives but puts herself in more danger and is happy to do so (if this is too godmodish, than i can remove it).
Em cat in the screen.jpg
(please ignore the not very good graphics- I couldn't find a picture anywhere near the picture I wanted, so i made my own)[SUB][/SUB]

Last edited:
Back