• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

RuPaul's Drag Race

the only other one i wouldnt mind to win would be roxxxy.

Since you like Jinkx it'll be interesting to see how your opinion changes on Roxxxy once you're finished with the season. Lets just say she makes Phi Phi look tolerable.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also recommend starting on Season 4 - that was the season I started on after being introduced to the show when I heard about the John Waters thing. Season 4 has arguably the most beloved characters: Latrice, Willam, Chad, and Sharon.

Also, who did everyone vote for All Stars 2 on that poll? So far I've gone down the list and checked Katya, Alaska, Willam, Ongina, Pearl, Miss Fame, Adore, Ginger Minj, Milk, Alyssa, and maybe Tempest as a wild card. I think she got eliminated too soon.

Since you like Jinkx it'll be interesting to see how your opinion changes on Roxxxy once you're finished with the season. Lets just say she makes Phi Phi look tolerable.

that makes me nervous, im on episode 11 now and i already want to punch roxxxy lol.

Honestly, I hadn't listened to Fame's album before because i Just expected to be disappointed but its not bad.

Speaking of Queen's albums, I have never seen whats so great about Adore's album. Sure, her voice is perf, but the album was kinda shyt. Only like 3 songs are tolerable tbh. She's still bae but the albums not

Jinkx's album is my favorite. Love the style of the music, and all the songs are gorgeous

- - - Post Merge - - -

another episode of "alaska takes something from another queen and everyone applauds"
here: katya's russian accent

You're kidding... right?

^Everyone worships Katya. It's trendy. Personally I think she's funny, has great camp, and personality. But holding her up as a standard isn't something you should do with artists.

B-8oZNTU0AAAzIH.jpg

Oh my god, I love Ru Paul's Drag Race!
There was only ever one season aired where I live so I have only watched one season but I loved it. It was quite different to other reality competition shows because in most shows all of the people end up hating each other and being really mean to each other and whilst the Drag Race had some hiccups, in the end they all had each other's back and were there for each other, and were able to get up and dance together at the end of every episode.

whoa really really love this video and yes she's stunning :O

(btw did you notice the guy who was in the live alyssas secret from dragcon?? aww)

Last edited:
whoa really really love this video and yes she's stunning :O

(btw did you notice the guy who was in the live alyssas secret from dragcon?? aww)

YES OMG I KNEW HE WAS FROM SOMEWHERE AND I HAD TO REWATCH IT LIVE TWICE TO REMEMBER WHO HE WAS

One of the best videos from any Drag Race contestant tbh. Not the best song, but video definitely

YES OMG I KNEW HE WAS FROM SOMEWHERE
yes he's pretty great ^^

just found this found this fun & artsy little webseries
Adventures of Peppr? Ann and Froends ^^
has awesome music! ^^
i'm pretty sure there will be more episodes

Last edited:
Violet looks like a mother****ing dream omfg. There's no doubt in my mind she should've won

I like this one a lot better than Bettie, musically. And she was able to keep her aesthetic despite a change of topic.

Back