• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

RuPaul's Drag Race

I never heard of this show before in my life, but since it has so many replies, I guess Ill watch an episode on youtube

Guys, wtf, when does the season 4 with the commentary start? And why can't I figure this out? Am I just looking in the wrong place on logo's site, cuz that's where I usually watch the episodes....

I've missed you guys. <3

I know I'm late to the party but COME THRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu

who are you? xD

tumblr_n2z3ube2Ph1qbeq9po1_500.gif

I'm Nicole Paige Brooks from Atlanta Georgia, but the real question here is: Who are you?

Ru will probably wait until after season eight so all stars might be for contestants of 5-8 because 1 was for 1-4. My guess though.

Aww.

I was really looking forward to my queens Pearl or Alaska taking the crown they deserve.

But remember in the finale when one of the queens mentioned all stars, and Ru said "do you know something I don't know"...it sounded like maybe they're just having a hard time getting it off the ground...with financing and what not...IDK, it's still a pretty indie show, with all the troubles that come with that

But remember in the finale when one of the queens mentioned all stars, and Ru said "do you know something I don't know"...it sounded like maybe they're just having a hard time getting it off the ground...with financing and what not...IDK, it's still a pretty indie show, with all the troubles that come with that

Well, Logo did post that one survey thing to vote for who the viewers wanted back for All Stars 2. So they probably are interested in doing it. It is Logo's most successful program so I would assume they would try their best to finance it

Well, Logo did post that one survey thing to vote for who the viewers wanted back for All Stars 2. So they probably are interested in doing it. It is Logo's most successful program so I would assume they would try their best to finance it

True. Also, I think it may be about geting everyone's schedules together too, since the queens are all pretty well known/busy/successful from being on the show. It's probably a little harder than a regular season.

im trying not to look at the other posts because i dont want to spoil anything, but im on season 5 episode 10 (i started with 5 bc of the recommendation!) and its so great, im hoping to god jinx wins, jinx is actually the best ever. cant stand detox, and alaska is really annoying too, and coco. the only other one i wouldnt mind to win would be roxxxy.

Back