• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

RuPaul's Drag Race

I would've been happy with any of them winning. As long as Derrick didn't get into the top 3, I was happy.

AS2 CAST ANNOUNCED. (http://www.newnownext.com/logo-rupauls-all-star-drag-race-season-2/06/2016/ )I AM GAGGING! #TeamDetox #TeamRoxxxy #TeamTatianna
legit.jpg
This confirms Alaska's ex T was true. DETOX LOOKS SICKENING HERE.

hmm, idk about the allstars cast, i would have loved to see milk and max in there, just because im obsessed. I'm sure itll be good though.

I'm seeing kim chi tomorrow night & got meet and greet tickets, fun stuff

hmm, idk about the allstars cast, i would have loved to see milk and max in there, just because im obsessed. I'm sure itll be good though.

I'm seeing kim chi tomorrow night & got meet and greet tickets, fun stuff

I'm sure we'll get them for AS3 (Max fan here). And please, ONGINA. Two seasons of All Stars and yet no Ongina?

TATIANNA!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

tbh, I hate the fact there are no queens from seasons 1 and 3 I know the first all stars were quite heavy with season 3 queens and season 1 already only had 9 competitors but Ongina would be amazing and maybe Shangela but idk just a any random from season three would be nice lmao

TATIANNA!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

tbh, I hate the fact there are no queens from seasons 1 and 3 I know the first all stars were quite heavy with season 3 queens and season 1 already only had 9 competitors but Ongina would be amazing and maybe Shangela but idk just a any random from season three would be nice lmao

No chance of Shangela coming back. She got her second chance already :p

I don't care for Ongina but TBH I just was hoping for not so many S5 girls.

No chance of Shangela coming back. She got her second chance already :p

I don't care for Ongina but TBH I just was hoping for not so many S5 girls.
tbh, Ongina isn't my favourite either I just really want some Season 1 queens and to me she's the best choice.

Last edited:
I think Season 3 was my favourite just because of the Heathers. Carmen is beyond beautiful, Raja started the three or four season long trend of "quirky is beautiful," and Manila Luzon is incredibly funny and talented. I have both Hot Couture and Stuck On You on my iPod.

I've also been fond of various queens from later seasons, like Chad Michaels, Sharon Needles, Violet Chachki (especially after she settled the heck down), and Jinkx.

Does anyone know when as2 is starting? I hate being in the uk and not being able to watch it on tv

Back