• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

RuPaul's Drag Race

Mhm! You and I haven't talked yet. Who are your favorite queens overall?

Heh, it's because I occasionally stalk this thread but I don't speak often. Today was different, haha. I felt like participating for once. ^^ Favorite queens overall are the past 3 crowned queens: Sharon Needles, Jinkx Monsoon, and Bianca Del Rio. I also really like Ongina, Jessica Wild, Yara Sofia and Jujubee. How about you?

Someone halp me. Fame has left. And she took my heart with her ;__;

Hdhsjdbsush haven't seen the episode yet, but a huge jackass spoiled it for me >:c Waiting for a torrent to appear before watching ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think it should have been a double elimination... Neither gave me life in the challenge or the lip sync.

I PMed you.
Omg is that tracey martel in your sig?? :eek:

jk jk jk

My favorite is ADORE DELANO!! And bianca del rio cause she cracks me up! YA NEED HELP PACKIN?
bahahah

- - - Post Merge - - -

It was crazy when Pearl was like.... Is there something on my face? CRAZY RU PAUL STARE OFF!

I'm all late, I know..

My favorite is ADORE DELANO!! And bianca del rio cause she cracks me up! YA NEED HELP PACKIN?
bahahah

- - - Post Merge - - -

It was crazy when Pearl was like.... Is there something on my face? CRAZY RU PAUL STARE OFF!

I'm all late, I know..

Hog body.. smh.
Not today, Satan.

1.) SO happy with Fame's elimination. She had my affection for one week with the chicken thing, but lost it the very next episode. She's so boring and I'm so glad she left.

2.) KATYA WAS ROBBED. I was laughing my ****ing ass off when she was doing her thing, and I sat stone faced when Ginger did her bull****. I think that was the biggest travesty this episode.

3.) It was an okay episode overall, I'm just glad that Pearl didn't sashay away.

Back