• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

RuPaul's Drag Race

After this EP, I'm honestly ready for Pearl to go. She and Violet fill the exact same role but honestly Violet does it better and gives better TV.

Trixie better step it up because being a comeback queen and doing an perfectly okay attempt at a singing/comedy challenge which are things she already does. Kennedy did it better than her and that ain't even her gig.

Speaking of which, Katya/Kennedy should have won.

After this EP, I'm honestly ready for Pearl to go. She and Violet fill the exact same role but honestly Violet does it better and gives better TV.

Trixie better step it up because being a comeback queen and doing an perfectly okay attempt at a singing/comedy challenge which are things she already does. Kennedy did it better than her and that ain't even her gig.

Speaking of which, Katya/Kennedy should have won.

I'd be fine if Trixie left. I much prefer Pearl to her. I like Trixie alot, don't get me wrong, but she does not translate well on the show for me at all. Off the show, she's fantastic. But damn, I can't with her on the show, as Katya destroys her in the comedy department without even trying.

Katya needs to be in the top 3. She gives me life. And on Untucked this week, she had me gasping for air

- - - Post Merge - - -

My ideal top 3 would be Katya, Pearl, & Violet/Ginger. This week on Untucked when Pearl, Ginger, and Katya were out smoking, I was dead.

Katya: "My natural beauty has been a big asset."
Pearl: "Huge..."
Ginger: "You've just been a big *******."

Although, I will hand it to all of them, I absolutely love all the queens this season that are remaining now that Fame is gone. Kennedy was too great this week on Untucked now that she let loose and was just being herself.

Last edited:
I'd be fine if Trixie left. I much prefer Pearl to her. I like Trixie alot, don't get me wrong, but she does not translate well on the show for me at all. Off the show, she's fantastic. But damn, I can't with her on the show, as Katya destroys her in the comedy department without even trying.

Katya needs to be in the top 3. She gives me life. And on Untucked this week, she had me gasping for air

I want Katya to win. She's like the perfect compromise between the comedy girls and the fashion girls this season, plus she's sweet as ****.

1.) SO happy with Fame's elimination. She had my affection for one week with the chicken thing, but lost it the very next episode. She's so boring and I'm so glad she left.

2.) KATYA WAS ROBBED. I was laughing my ****ing ass off when she was doing her thing, and I sat stone faced when Ginger did her bull****. I think that was the biggest travesty this episode.

3.) It was an okay episode overall, I'm just glad that Pearl didn't sashay away.

I agree! I still haven't seen the episode, but I do know that she sashayed away.

As much as I love her, it's long overdue for her to go home. She can't really dance or do comedy (though she has a few gems) , and she sings pretty okay. (Rubber doll tho <3) The only thing that kept her on the runway were her looks, and even then, most of them were made for her.

Violet has more or less the same style with Fame, but she can sew and dance. Ru is looking for a queen with the whole package- looks, comedy, singing, dancing and sewing skills. Sadly, Fame does not have most of them.

But holy crap can she beat a face. Her looks are amazing <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I want Katya to win. She's like the perfect compromise between the comedy girls and the fashion girls this season, plus she's sweet as ****.

Her tumblr is gold

It's amazing

I'm really leaning towards Katya for the win too, especially after Untucked the past few weeks.

But I'm having a hard time because I would genuinely be happy with whoever wins this season. I like all the remaining queens.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why Katya should win:

tumblr_nnj2ghuLv51rker5to1_500.gif

tumblr_nnj2ghuLv51rker5to2_500.gif

One of my favorite moments from this season.

I'm really leaning towards Katya for the win too, especially after Untucked the past few weeks.

But I'm having a hard time because I would genuinely be happy with whoever wins this season. I like all the remaining queens.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why Katya should win:

tumblr_nnj2ghuLv51rker5to1_500.gif

tumblr_nnj2ghuLv51rker5to2_500.gif

One of my favorite moments from this season.

Same! As much as I complain, I can see why any of them could win and I'm 100% at peace with it. But damn, Katya kinda makes want to become a hooker with her. Just for like a night. For the experience.

At this point, I'm okay with anyone from this season (whose still competing!) win.

Pearl is cute
Violet is gorgeous and pretty talented
Katya is hilarious
Trixie is just babe
Ginger is really talented, though she isn't the nicest
Kennedy has really improved over the course of the season, and after last night's episode I've grown to like her

Awww finally fame stepped out of her comfort zone. My top three Violet Pearl/Trixie Katya. Yes I'm still rooting for Pearl since she inspires me more than the other girls. She has to start delivering we're on the home stretch. Season winner should be Katya but I doubt she'll win. I'm dead scared to see the next episode.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think the clear winner of the season is Ginger and probably the first big girl to make top three along with winning.

Hahaha! She is famous for hogbody.

I'm so sad fame is gone. Pearl is my second favorite. I feel like Trixie could do so much better as well.

I swear people are so finicky. I'm at the bar and the young queens that yelled violently campaigned for Trixie to come back are now saying that Mrs. Kasha Davis was robbed for the spot. They're living for Ginger/Kennedy now and there is clearly not enough alcohol in my cup for this nonsense. Bless them.

I swear people are so finicky. I'm at the bar and the young queens that yelled violently campaigned for Trixie to come back are now saying that Mrs. Kasha Davis was robbed for the spot. They're living for Ginger/Kennedy now and there is clearly not enough alcohol in my cup for this nonsense. Bless them.

Drown a few more shots and you won't be worried about anything at all. ;)

Back