• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Sad, Sad, Terrible Gruesome News (More so for NA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XenoVII

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
User Title Color Change
For those who still believed Animal Crossing 3DS (Jump Out) was coming this year to NA, I would stop believing. Nintendo of America has just released the rest of the games coming out this year on the 3DS:

Publisher Title Available
Activision Publishing, Inc.: Angry Birds Trilogy - October
Activision Publishing, Inc.: Bratz: Fashion Boutique - October
Activision Publishing, Inc.: Lalaloopsy: Carnival of Friends - October
Activision Publishing, Inc.: Moshi Monsters Moshlings Theme Park - October
Activision Publishing, Inc.: Skylanders Giants - Oct. 21
Activision Publishing, Inc.: TRANSFORMERS PRIME - Oct. 30
Activision Publishing, Inc.: The Trash Pack - October
Activision Publishing, Inc.: Wipeout 3 - October
Activision Publishing, Inc.: Wreck It Ralph - October
Aksys Games Localization, Inc.: Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward - Oct. 23
ATLUS (Index Digital Media, Inc.): Code of Princess - Oct. 9
D3Publisher: Rise of the Guardians: The Video Game - Nov. 20
D3Publisher: Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why’d You Steal Our Garbage?! - Fall
D3Publisher: Ben 10: Omniverse - Fall
Disney Interactive: Disney Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion - Nov. 18
Disney Interactive: Disney?Pixar Finding Nemo - September
Disney Interactive: Disney Princess: My Fairytale Adventure - September
Electronic Arts: FIFA 13 - September
GameMill Entertainment: Hotel Transylvania - Sept. 18
Majesco Entertainment: Hello Kitty Picnic - October
Maximum Games: 50 Classic Games - October
Maximum Games: American Mensa Academy - October
Maximum Games: Junior Classic Games - October
Maximum Games: Jett Tailfin - November
Natsume Inc.: Harvest Moon: A New Beginning - Q4
Nintendo: New Super Mario Bros. 2 - Aug. 19
Nintendo: Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone! - Oct. 1
Nintendo: Crosswords Plus - Oct. 1
Nintendo: Style Savvy: Trendsetters - Oct. 22
Nintendo: Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask - Oct. 28
Nintendo: Freakyforms Deluxe: Your Creations, Alive! - Nov. 5
Nintendo: Paper Mario: Sticker Star - Nov. 11
SEGA: Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed - Nov. 20
Storm City Entertainment: Chevrolet Camaro Wild Ride - August
Storm City Entertainment: Old Skool Classics - September
Storm City Entertainment: Word Wizard 3D - September
Telegames, Inc.: Classic Games Overload: Card and Puzzle Edition - November
Ubisoft: Rayman Origins - Q3
Ubisoft: Imagine Babyz - Oct. 23
Ubisoft: Imagine Fashion Life - Oct. 23
Ubisoft: Petz Countryside - Nov. 6
Ubisoft: Rabbids Rumble - Holiday
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment: LEGO The Lord of the Rings - Fall
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment: Spy Hunter - Fall
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Holiday
XSEED Games: Unchained Blades - Summer

One of the worst parts (besides Animal Crossing) is that Luigi's Mansion 2 (Dark Moon) is also coming out in the first half of 2013 (for NA, not sure for Europe yet). On the bright side, we got the release dates for Paper Mario: 3DS (Sticker Star) and Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask.

You can see this sad news on many Nintendo sites as we speak.

In other words, NA will not be getting Animal Crossing: 3DS (Jump Out) this year. For those of you who still believed, I'm sorry. For those of you who already guessed this, don't rub it in on others. There is a n extremely slim chance off it coming to NA this year, but it's most likely not.

Last edited:
That doesn't mean anything, notice there are no release dates after Nov. 20th except for "holiday" and "Q4", AC3DS just doesn't have htat narrowed down yet, that's why.

I guess I agree with Superpenguin

But, yay, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask is coming out Oct 28!

Now I just need a date for Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney.

Sorry if I got anyone a little down. Like I said, there is still a chance, but it will be hard. I mean Japan's game format is: NTSC and so is North America. Europe's (and I am pretty sure Australia too) game format is: PAL. The only thing North America has to do is translate (and/or edit something). Europe has to actually change the coding to PAL.

Last edited:
Yeah, and there is a game on there that says "Summer" does that mean this summer, even though it's pretty much over?
Or next year?

My god honestly if this game isn't the best game of all time I'm gonna be pissed with all these push backs and no release dates.

Well, I saw a video of Miyamoto saying Fire Emblem and AC wouldn't be coming till the first half of 2013 for Europe, maybe it's the same of NA?

Cool list. I am VERY disappointed with Dark Moon and Jump Out, but hey! I am planning to get NSMB2 and Paper Mario: Sticker Star!

I had my hopes up because we got City Folk before Japan (you are correct; we only have to translate). I was hoping we got it around Japan's release date so we can all wi-fi and have fun and stuff.

Oh well, NSMB2 and PM:SS will keep me occupied :p

Completely and totally expected.

Oh well, I have other non-video game stuff to keep me occupied until next Spring anyway.

I don't think this is the complete list, this is just their most updated list, they still have late November and December to post on that, cause there are only 2 holiday games, and one Q4 game, and one of the holiday games, I've never even heard about, so obviously there's still hope(for NA)

I just REALLY want AC:3DS and NSMB2 to be released. I am getting more bored after going to LA (I should've stayed there for E3......)

Not really surprised. Everything that I was told, read and heard lead for me to start to believe it. This just further proves it. It's gonna be terrible waiting for both Luigi's Mansion and Animal Crossing now. They were the only 3DS games I was hoping to get this Holiday season.

Angry Birds Trilogy. What? If that sells for the normal price of $40, I've lost hope from humanity.

If you actually looked at the whole list, you'd see the lack of release dates after November 20th. Obviously this list isn't showing EVERY game, but the ones that are confirmed.

No, I can wait for AC. I'm not clamoring for it, or anything. It's just. I can get all 3 Angry Birds games from like, 4 bucks.

I wasn't really talking to you, but yes if that angry birds game is 40$ that is crazy(though I won't be getting it anyways)

I wasn't really talking to you

okay-meme-face.jpg

That's exactly what everybody was saying back when the list of upcoming games was unveiled at E3.

Of course, we all know that went so well.

Okay well this is a different scenario, and at E3 it said "and more". They aren't going to reveal the releases of all those "and more" games only 2 months after E3.

I am betting October is going to bring some information.

EDIT: I found this on Nintendo's website:
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon will now be available in the first half of 2013 in the Americas.

See the charts below for a partial list of upcoming games and software for hand-held Nintendo systems (details subject to change).

Very unfortunate for Luigi's Mansion, but as you can see, it's a PARTIAL list of upcoming games for 2012.

Last edited:
I'd just like to point out this is probably the complete list. "But Justin, there isn't anything after November 11th it can't be!" is what you might be saying. Well, lately there's been a lot of rumors that the Wii U will be launching the week of Black Friday and that's the 19th to 25th.

So it's very likely that the second half of November and early half of December is being reserved for Wii U related releases as not to cannibalize the sales of 3DS games or Wii U.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back