• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Sad, Sad, Terrible Gruesome News (More so for NA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't have said it better, Flygon.
It's at the point where we know for a fact the game won't be released in the western countries until next year.

Thanks. The release date is the only thing I really care about anymore, so I pay a lot of attention to the factors surrounding it. (After 2 years of waiting, news matters way less.)

Although the hopeful part of me would love to think December, I don't think we'll get it until next Spring. (Somewhere between Feb-March, is my guess.) But the good news is that if Japan gets it in Fall, we know we'll most likely be waiting under 9 months for NA and Europe. Because we know we're getting it, and we probably won't get it over a year after them like in the past.

And I love your signature, even though I only made it through two girls story-lines, I had a lot of fun with it.

I think I know which website you are talking about. Is it perhaps this one?

Yes, that is exactly the one. As I said, I had seen it somewhere, and without proper internet connection while on vacation, it was really hard to tell which one. In my mind, I agree that it will probably be sometime next year, but I still hold out hope that they will make an announcement soon on an exact time frame for NA, just to put to rest the debate on exactly when we can expect it :) .

If it's not confirmed by Nintendo it is not certain.

This.

A lot of you are speaking so matter-o-factly that it's coming off as condescending.

My opinion still stands. NA has always received AC games very close to JA, and as of now NA is still unannounced. This could be so the English speaking countries of EU don't get so upset that NA will get it instead of them. And in their announcements they said EU will get it in 2013 because they wanted "Everyone in EU to be happy with the release" which I take as the different coding going into it as well as the translations they'll have to run through.

BUT mine is just opinion. I don't know for sure just as none of you know for sure.

Okay. All everyone is doing is complaining about when or when not the game will be released.

Asking for the thread to be closed, please.

Apparently the new assumed release date that is buzzing around is May 2nd 2013(for NA).
Personally I don't believe it, if it will be 2013, that just seems too late.

Completely untrue. A game doesn't take 5 months to translate afters it been released in Japan. I'd say early March at latest.

Yeah, my best bet would say mid-Feb to early March. I don't think they would release it a month after Christmas.

Completely untrue. A game doesn't take 5 months to translate afters it been released in Japan. I'd say early March at latest.

I was just saying that's the new assumed date, I shouldn't of said that, a discussion that people will view as an argument is arising again!

I'm just pointing out that it's mostly impractical that they would have that long of a gap between regions receiving the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back