• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Sad, Sad, Terrible Gruesome News (More so for NA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There should be an Nintendo Direct this month, actually, if they follow the pattern.

I am the same as that, Jason, but when it comes to Animal Crossing 3DS..... >:D
Animal Crossing is, no doubt my favourite series, which is followed closely by the Legend of Zelda, but I am known to be extremely patient when it comes to European releases of all popular video games as I said before, I tend to budget very carefully...
I just so happen to have a kinda bad habit of using a calculator to work out what my amount will be before and after I make any type of purchase. (Even for pub meals)

Just on another subject of being patient, I haven't seen a single reveal of anything to do with the two upcoming video games such as Pok?mon Black Version 2 and Pok?mon White Version 2 except for White Kyurem and Black Kyurem and the UK Keldeo Event that is supposed to be held at certain GAME and Gamestation stores.

That's too bad, but I'm fine with it. I can play older games in the meantime. I also need to save more money for the Nintendo Wii U, so I'm kinda glad it doesn't come out this year, so I got more money for the Next Generation Console from Nintendo.

same here, what bugs me is when people say "I really hope it comes out in Quarter one of 2013". Well why wouldn't you hope for a 2012 release?

Because, in reality, there is no chance of an 2012 release.

No sense in hoping for something that isn't happening.

Exactly, multiple sources tell us 2013. Also, that games like that are starting to come out in North America about a month after the European release, with AC3DS's being December 2012.

Multiple un-reliable sources. Theonly source to trust is Nintendo which is sorta obvious.
You guys seem really pessimistic.

I'm not being pessimistic, I'm just using provided information to form a logical conclusion.

i'm excited about this game but i don't have the 3ds, i was ganna get it but i got the wii instead cuz the 3ds gives me a headache (i played a friends 3ds)

i'm excited about this game but i don't have the 3ds, i was ganna get it but i got the wii instead cuz the 3ds gives me a headache (i played a friends 3ds)

was it in 3d mode? You can turn it off and turn it down to a good amount of 3d for yourself.

Were you tilting your head? Were you 11-14 inches away from the screen?

OMG, I am so sick of hearing people say tortimer is dead just cause his picture is up on a wall, big deal!

Multiple un-reliable sources. Theonly source to trust is Nintendo which is sorta obvious.
You guys seem really pessimistic.

It's not being pessimistic, it's being realistic. As Zyker said, it's all about analyzing the situation:

1. Animal Crossing 3DS gets shown at the E3 site at both E3 2010 and 2011, and was even in the upcoming titles list. In E3 2012 it was completely and totally absent. Not only did we not get a single screenshot, but the logo was never shown anywhere, and it was not even acknowledged as an upcoming title for 2012.

2. Animal Crossing has been officially delayed to 2013 for Europe.

3. We got a second listing of end of 2012 titles for the USA and Animal Crossing is still completely absent. In reality the list was to solidify release dates, like Paper Mario's.

Really, you just can't look at the first point and honestly think that the title is still coming out in 2012. They could manage to show it both at E3 2010 and 2011, but they couldn't even list it is an upcoming title here. It's not on their radar right now. There is no way, if it was a 2012 title, that it wouldn't have shown up at E3 2012 in some way, shape, or form. That would have been an incredibly stupid move by Nintendo.

So, no, it's not about being pessimistic. The reality itself is naturally so. If it had shown up at E3 2012 I still might have a slight bit of hope, but that definitively put the nail in the coffin.

It's not being pessimistic, it's being realistic. As Zyker said, it's all about analyzing the situation:

1. Animal Crossing 3DS gets shown at the E3 site at both E3 2010 and 2011, and was even in the upcoming titles list. In E3 2012 it was completely and totally absent. Not only did we not get a single screenshot, but the logo was never shown anywhere, and it was not even acknowledged as an upcoming title for 2012.

2. Animal Crossing has been officially delayed to 2013 for Europe.

3. We got a second listing of end of 2012 titles for the USA and Animal Crossing is still completely absent. In reality the list was to solidify release dates, like Paper Mario's.

Really, you just can't look at the first point and honestly think that the title is still coming out in 2012. They could manage to show it both at E3 2010 and 2011, but they couldn't even list it is an upcoming title here. It's not on their radar right now. There is no way, if it was a 2012 title, that it wouldn't have shown up at E3 2012 in some way, shape, or form. That would have been an incredibly stupid move by Nintendo.

So, no, it's not about being pessimistic. The reality itself is naturally so. If it had shown up at E3 2012 I still might have a slight bit of hope, but that definitively put the nail in the coffin.

Yes but you can still have an optimistic feel to it a it's not official until announced directly from nintendo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back