School

Status
Not open for further replies.
kalinn said:
I start Tuesday.
Yay last year!
Two more years (Year 10 & 11) then College, might not go to Uni, depends, here in the UK your really lucky if you get a place, so no Cambridge or Oxford for me... :(

TheDoctor said:
kalinn said:
I start Tuesday.
Yay last year!
Two more years (Year 10 & 11) then College, might not go to Uni, depends, here in the UK your really lucky if you get a place, so no Cambridge or Oxford for me... :(
So why did you quote me? lol

kalinn said:
TheDoctor said:
kalinn said:
I start Tuesday.
Yay last year!
So why did you quote me? lol
I don't actually know...I kinda just felt like it....sorry lame excuse.

@Topic: I highly doubt I'm gonna see any of my friends in the same classes as me, we all took different options, I took all the sciency-ones (Triple Science, Geography.) and Media studies, while everyone else chose art and music.

Well, I'm not used to middle school. So I'll probably be asking questions all day to anyone I see. I've never been on a bus either, so I'll be nervous with that too D:.

Oh, well, I'll get used to it after like... 2 weeks. :p

Lisamilitz said:
Well, I'm not used to middle school. So I'll probably be asking questions all day to anyone I see. I've never been on a bus either, so I'll be nervous with that too D:.

the bus is *censored.3.0*ing fun.

way better than walking, or parents picking you up.

Psychonaut said:
Lisamilitz said:

I doubt it since everyone going to my school probably are all *censored.7.61*.

what's a censored 7.61, again?

I loved being an *censored.1.6* on the bus. but I'd like to think i tried to be nice to those whom i thought needed some niceness.. but then again, i guess that means I'm saying they need niceness to begin with, but O LAWDY

Lisamilitz said:
Psychonaut said:
Lisamilitz said:

The bus is fun though, you get to bother little kids, talk to people who smoke crack as soon as they get home, and laugh when the "rich" preppy kid lives in a run down trailer!

FarrenTheRobot said:
Lisamilitz said:
Psychonaut said:
Lisamilitz said:

The bus is fun though, you get to bother little kids, talk to people who smoke crack as soon as they get home, and laugh when the "rich" preppy kid lives in a run down trailer!
^ this.

also, laugh alongside your friends, who you will stand at the bus stop for hours laughing about bs no one cares about, but is hilarious nonetheless.

GOOD TIMES.

FarrenTheRobot said:
Lisamilitz said:
Psychonaut said:
Lisamilitz said:

Or spoiled kids who hop in a golf cart or car with their mom/dad when the house is 20 yards away...

School started last Tuesday for me :(

Psychonaut said:
FarrenTheRobot said:
Lisamilitz said:
Psychonaut said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
^ this.

also, laugh alongside your friends, who you will stand at the bus stop for hours laughing about bs no one cares about, but is hilarious nonetheless.

GOOD TIMES.
For some reason we have no bus stops, they come and pick us up individually. :l

It would be fun to have a TBT bus ride.

funny also when the rednecks who drove their beat up trucks to school come by and yell/flip people off

of course, if they were to get off the truck/be a threat, it wouldn't be hilarious. but since they just drive by a whoopin and a hollerin, it's f'ing hilarious.

The bus sounds okay now, I guess. But I have to go with my older brother. Oh God. I'm also going to be surrounded emo people repeating "I HATE MY LIFE, I WANNA DIEEE!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back