• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

School

Status
Not open for further replies.
animalcrossingexpert said:
I'm on the bus home right now from my first day of my freshman year of high school! It's so huge... :eek: I got lost a few times. :3
haha! i cant wait to go to high school! (in 2 years)

Well I was sooo excited because now the car officially belongs to me so I can drive to school and not have to ride the crappy bus! :D

But we go back tomorrow.. and now I am freaking out.. and I'm so nervous. lol

kalinn said:
Well I was sooo excited now the car officially belongs to me so I can drive to school and not have to ride the crappy bus! :D

But we go back tomorrow.. and now I am freaking out.. and I'm so . lol
now im nervous because i have to ride the crappy bus!

Going into sophomore year on the 7th. :x

Have barely done anything on my summer assignment. Will certainly get it done but I always wait til the last minute to do summer assignments.

Well my first day was quite well. It's bike distance, so I ride my bike there. It takes about 7 minutes to get there, so I've got a lot of extra time when I arrive for tutorials, assignments, etc.

Bacon Boy said:
Psychonaut said:
the bus is for badasses don't wanna/can't drive.

true story.
This.
lol

I'd rather ride the bus than have driven my car/wasted my gas. that, and the social aspect of it. but since the bus was basically devoid of other people once I could drive, I ditched it just the same. still, memories.

also, grammar/wording, bro

but whatever floats your boat, bro :p

& @ gnome, I always wanted to ride my bike to school. worth it?

Psychonaut said:
Bacon Boy said:
Psychonaut said:
the bus is for badasses don't wanna/can't drive.

true story.
This.
lol

I'd rather ride the bus than have driven my car/wasted my gas. that, and the social aspect of it. but since the bus was basically devoid of other people once I could drive, I ditched it just the same. still, memories.

also, grammar/wording, bro

but whatever floats your boat, bro :p

& @ gnome, I always wanted to ride my bike to school. worth it?
Yeah, especially if you have friends who ride theirs too. Also if it's close to where you live.

I'm eating my breakfast now and getting ready to go.
I got on my shirt-before-the-shirt. XD

I go back to school on September 7th.
I'm kind of happy because I've been a bit bored in these summer holidays, and I'm starting my 4th year at High School.
But then again, school is still boring ><
I'm not looking forward to getting up at 7 every school day though ^__^

Ugh, I've got to remember how to wake up before 6am, again...But, if I remember correctly, you're now aloud to bring your Laptop into school and they'll hook you up to the school internet connection.

I've just had a thought...in year 11 you have to do work experience, but you have to be 16, I'm only going to be 15 in year 11, so: NO WORK EXPERIENCE! Or I'll be working with year 7. '>.>

Not really excited.
I got my schedule and all that in the mail yesterday.
My locker is in the worst lane posible. Haaha.

TheDoctor said:
I've just had a thought...in year 11 you have to do work experience, but you have to be 16, I'm only going to be 15 in year 11, so: NO WORK EXPERIENCE! Or I'll be working with year 7. '>.>
Wat. Are you talking about grad transitions?

Here you have to have X number of work hours, X number of volunteer hours, and 150 mins per week of exercise from grade 10-12.

Pally said:
TheDoctor said:
Wat. Are you talking about grad transitions?

Here you have to have X number of work hours, X number of volunteer hours, and 150 mins per week of exercise from grade 10-12.
No, I don't even know about Grad Transitions. (Is it something which you do at school in America?) But all I know is that no workplace will let me work if I'm not 16, except for my school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back