School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisamilitz said:
The bus sounds okay now, I guess. But I have to go with my older brother. Oh God. I'm also going to be surrounded emo people repeating "I HATE MY LIFE, I WANNA DIEEE!"
You should make fun of them for having no life.

Lisamilitz said:
The bus sounds okay now, I guess. But I have to go with my older brother. Oh God. I'm also going to be surrounded emo people repeating "I HATE MY LIFE, I WANNA DIEEE!"
ogawd. that would make it bad, if I had an older brother/sister and had to ride with them. would suck.

laugh at said people.

Psychonaut said:
Lisamilitz said:
ogawd. that would make it bad, if I had an older brother/sister and had to ride with them. would suck.

laugh at said people.
Geez, thanks. That helped me. Dx

Driving to school with a younger sister is great when she has her headphones in. In her case, I'm the annoying older brother. Regardless, I can't wait for school. Last week was okay, I had about five tests each day, but this week will be a bit easier.

Bacon Boy said:
Driving to school with a younger sister is great when she has her headphones in. In her case, I'm the annoying older brother. Regardless, I can't wait for school. Last week was okay, I had about five tests each day, but this week will be a bit easier.
Ineverknewyouhadayoungersister

I don't understand. You people are like in middle/high school, and you seem okay. I thought it would be complicated trying to remeber where each of your classes and stuff are. :s

Lisamilitz said:
Bacon Boy said:
Ineverknewyouhadayoungersister

I don't understand. You people are like in middle/high school, and you seem okay. I thought it would be complicated trying to remeber where each of your classes and stuff are. :s
This would be my second year in high school. This is my fourth year at this school. I know where everything is. I, of course, am speaking for myself. This is probably not the case for everyone else.

I go freshman be!
and I have yet to read my two summer reading books for honors english ;D

d7crab said:
I go freshman be!
and I have yet to read my two summer reading books for honors english ;D
probably a good 75% of you won't, unless my school was different from others.

olawd, school's gonna be great. I'm going to a fairly new school and some of my friends are going as well.

Lisamilitz said:
No friends. *censored.7.61* everywhere. Not able to open locker.

Oh, I love this school! :D
I dont use my locker.

Hopefully this year I will.
Im going to fill it with photos of Christopher Drew, Halvo, and Stephen Gomez.

Then they all will be jealous. >:]

I'm on the bus home right now from my first day of my freshman year of high school! It's so huge... :eek: I got lost a few times. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back