Screenshots & Video Capture Share Hub for Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Eq6XMuxUwAEQBSW.jpg

Molly's outfit of the day

I've had aurora borealis for 4 days in a row now... I wonder when the streak will end?
image0.jpg

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

I also completed Cast Master today! I did it almost all in one go too! Angling for Perfection is literally 1 fish ahead lmao. Super glad I don't have to worry about this Nook Miles achievement anymore. Finally, fishing without anxiety!
image3.jpg

I also did a bit of house decorating today! I've been getting some awful recipes though so my furniture is very limited. Not even balloons are kind to me... I keep getting the same furniture! I had to resort to some QR codes for wall decorations. I spent an unnecessary amount of time trying to scan the bottom dress into ACNH... The app wouldn't recognise the QR code so I had to open ACNL up, scan it, and do some fenagling from there to make a new readable code. Well, at least it's cute!
image4.jpg

Now, if I could stop getting yellow furniture, that would be great.

fang singing along to kk island, ur doing amazing sweetie

how cute! hey, is it me or i feel like the melody she is using sounds familia to me ? does it to anyone else? what song does it simulate or resemble ?

I've had aurora borealis for 4 days in a row now... I wonder when the streak will end?
View attachment 349954
View attachment 349955
View attachment 349956

I also completed Cast Master today! I did it almost all in one go too! Angling for Perfection is literally 1 fish ahead lmao. Super glad I don't have to worry about this Nook Miles achievement anymore. Finally, fishing without anxiety!
View attachment 349959

I also did a bit of house decorating today! I've been getting some awful recipes though so my furniture is very limited. Not even balloons are kind to me... I keep getting the same furniture! I had to resort to some QR codes for wall decorations. I spent an unnecessary amount of time trying to scan the bottom dress into ACNH... The app wouldn't recognise the QR code so I had to open ACNL up, scan it, and do some fenagling from there to make a new readable code. Well, at least it's cute!
View attachment 349960
Now, if I could stop getting yellow furniture, that would be great.

All the craftable wooden furniture can be customized so it's not yellow.

All the yellow furniture you get from Nook's is unfortunately going to always be yellow. You'll need to trade others for different colors.
Post automatically merged:

Poppy and Sylvana need more love

Took me 9 months, hundreds of flowers, had to start over the proces 4 times, had way to much different layouts, and needed so many visitors (which i have to thank you guys for as well, so much thanks!!!!) But I finally did it! My first blue rose!
ErJfvQBVgAAVSQu.jpeg

Dom ruining Pietro’s story in an adorable way ;w; My sweet sheep boys, they’re so domestic ;w;
2E47DA70-7886-4D01-99BA-4EDAAA7A1F06.jpeg

I love when Marina wears her skull tee, it has such a Princess Bubblegum in Marceline‘s tshirt feel 💕💕
AC921C99-DEA9-4D16-BD17-16E41E1F8636.jpeg

Had fun terraforming some areas to the back of my island ~
DBEB11A5-BDEA-430E-B62D-8428A6CB989D.jpeg
310BB4E4-106B-41E6-8C16-BCCBDBDEB587.jpeg

Watched Gont’s first Aurora with Sherb ❄️✨
F9CA2C87-3B9D-4B0D-8346-23AF9A054AD0.jpeg

And Cyd got flustered a lot 😅
531796D1-DE7F-40E2-B1E5-D2B1864B6814.jpeg
BFCA17A0-5434-443E-969C-08E939AE2FA9.jpeg

Back