Screenshots & Video Capture Share Hub for Animal Crossing: New Horizons

My wife's character's dog bar! ^_^

3aHVJlJ.jpg

I decided to have some of my villagers as characters from my favorite movie, the Breakfast Club. ❤

Starring:
Rosie as Claire "The Princess"
Julian as Andy "The Athlete" (I don't have any jocks at the moment anymore lol)
Marshal as Bender "The Criminal"
Stitches as Brian "The Brain"
Cherry as Allison "The Basket Case"

FB_IMG_1610075916883.jpg

FB_IMG_1610075946096.jpg

FB_IMG_1610075951446.jpg

Do you know how many years I've waited to see this beautiful family's photographs? Y E A R S
They're so precious!

2020120716223300-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Post automatically merged:

SHOOT I almost forgot! Remember in New Leaf there was this "fad" going around on Tumblr to do with panoramic edits? I tried!
Welcome to an early look of my Campsite~

2020120817062400-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D edit.jpg

Last edited:
Random Picture O'Clock!
Everyone else is posting photos of the Aurora Borealis, so I thought I'd dig up my own photo. Thought the mountain on my island makes it difficult to see from the bottom.
ErOb8ZMVkAE4Is8.jpg

A lovely sunset picture from the central square of my island.
ErOb8ZfU0AE-h2L.jpg

My best efforts to make Pekoe's buggy house look more Zen. Mostly it just seems like a Western weeaboo's den XD (hey that rhymed) She certainly has the gold to pay for the plushies and comics.
ErOb8ZgUYAAa3rP.jpg

Nostalgia!
This is the first picture I took on this game, just after I got the museum. It looks so quiet and natural. *Sigh* You always miss the beginning of this type of game, and starting over doesn't seem to capture the same feelings.
ErOb8ZMVkAIEd_q.jpg

Here's some of my extra snowboy pictures!

ErSRixxVgAEK_g-

Tiny head, big body, three days later and almost gone. See you next year, my big-boned buddy!

ErSRixwUcAEqyMC

I suddenly feel very small:

ErSRTXvUYAQEA83

This is kinda magical. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, they're magical snowmen? But it was still a little weird.

ErSRTYBVoAIUh4M

I finally finished "redesigning" Cally's basic starter house ! I'm pretty pleased with myself ! Too bad that mirror is a fixed and unreplaceable item.
ErUH_2xVcAAocqY

Finished redecorating the small beach too :
ErUH_2-VcAI6A7J

Takin' pictures on a bridge to celebrate finally finding a hat that didn't leave my ears freezing in the cold :
ErUH_23VgAA2WBY

ErUH_3FUUAAPFtT

My living room :
ErUIO5RVkAEi5GY

ErUIO5jVkAArmNR

I think these two might be friends :
ErUIO5LUYAEn-aJ

ErUIO5gVoAAZEJw

Just been working on my island.

I did started on the beginning of Angel Bay's park today

ErUkCp2VkAEW5un

ErUkCqAVcAATyan

My campsite area was done a few days ago not done yet because I want to add a few more things here.

ErUkCp6UcAAcx-Z

Still working on the Able's Sister's area, started on it yesterday.

ErUkpzOVcAE8Lpr

As you can probably see, I don't like a lot of stuff outside which is probably why my island is never going to be 5 stars. XD

Last edited:
Here 0DD44B89-5D41-44F5-BAF6-9CEE5105BED0.jpeg
Omgggg finally I caught blue marlin while I was doing Cj ‘s fishing tourney and not only one but 2 times I got it.
First one in just in 4th fishing baits, I was so surprised and so happy , now I am looking for tuna, Hope I will get it soon

I don’t know how to post full screen photo?

I this this idea from NintenTalk on YouTube. You can use Harv's island to decorate a room as if you were designing a house for a villager in HHD.

View attachment 350949
View attachment 350950

Makes me wish i could just ask my villager if our friendship is high enough to completely revamp their home, my OCD cant handle having furniture facing the wrong way hahahahah pls Nintendo let me re-decorate their homes

Back