• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Screenshots & Video Capture Share Hub for Animal Crossing: New Horizons

It looks amazing! Definitely makes me want to reset my island more 😂

if they fits, they sits
1610572791262.png

1610572807659.png

That circle of dolls around that tree intrigues me...
Children who have been taken by BearBear Yaga (that's what I call the giant bear, instead of Baba Yaga, basically the boogeyman) in their sleep. :)

Based on the old russian folk song from John Wick, with a hint of 'The Blair Witch' thrown in. :)

Last edited:
So pretty! Gives me lion, witch, wardrobe vibes but maybe just cause winter and light posts. :D
I love the patterns!

Is your entrance an important place of meeting because of all those telephone boxes? Or maybe it's like those secret entrances in Harry Potter.

This is so cute and unique with the phone boxes. First time I’ve seen anything like it! :)

that looks super pretty!! honestly makes me want to start working on my entrance a bit. :’^)

I finished decorating Hazel’s house! I love using the loft bed too much, theres probably 10 around my island lol. I just want to imagine they climb up there and read a book or have a snackView attachment 351777

I love the multiple fence types so much! Color scheme is also amazing, looks great❤

ErXTLLRVkAE2KE_

Arriving to this new land.

ErXTLLBUUAM9NCp

It begins..

ErXTLLTVEAQDSbR

Space cadet arriving for duty!

ErXTbzfVEAAWZ9c

I like how most people will lay on the bed when entering a bedroom. My first thought process is trapping them.

ErXTb0FUcAA-tkv

And then I like to snoop.

ErXTbzzVEAEyqrw

The reinforced space vault.

ErXTLLFVcAQkYsa

Discovering parts of an ankylosaurus (I think)

I felt bad for pitfalling Mick on my island, so I decided to give him the opportunity to get revenge. But then...😔

Back